Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I still think Petermen looks 1,000 times the thrower than Tyrod ever will. That first drive was flawless until Dimarco set the team in flames. That 1 half of football should never define Petermen and it won't.

I haven't seen a lot of discussion about Dennison's role in that awful half. I can't 100% blame a rookie in his first ever start. It's the OC's job to prepare him and create a simple game plan. And maybe coach him or something. Dennison couldn't be trusted to develop the waterboy, I dont want him anywhere near our QBs next year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2. TRE’DAVIOUS WHITE, CB, BUFFALO BILLS

PFF Grade90.5

PFF Elite Stat: White has allowed a reception just once per every 14.5 snaps he’s spent in coverage, tied for the 14th-best rate out of 119 qualified cornerbacks.

White has officially joined the illustrious PFF Elite Club as he’s one of just 35 players to own an elite overall grade after 13 weeks of the season. The first-round pick has graded below 70.0 in just one game all season and he’s really turned it on as of late, finishing three of his last four games with grades north of 80.0 (he’s finished seven games this season with a grade of at least 80.0). White has been directly responsible (whether it be via pass breakup, interception, hitting a receiver and knocking the ball loose, proximity of his coverage) for an incompletion on 23.8 percent of the targets thrown into his coverage, the second-best rate among the 32 cornerbacks who’ve spent at least 400 snaps in coverage this year. White jumps over Lattimore this week because even though Lattimore has a slightly higher grade, both have been elite, and White has been on the field for 334 more snaps.

1713-NFL-ROY-768x432.jpg

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2017-nfl-rookie-rankings-through-week-13

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

I’m completely ok moving on from Tyrod.

Minimizing how historically bad Peterman’s performance was with “well, plenty of the greats threw 4-7 INTs” is specious at best. 

Am I minimizing Nate?

how about all the lame excuses for 2 of Taylors games with a qb rating of under 40!!!!!

On 12/3/2017 at 10:15 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just waiting for the qb news...

I wouldn't mind seeing Peterman again. Start him against the lousy Colts and hope to get his confidence back. At least he doesn't have to worry about getting smashed by Joey Bosa and the rest of the chargers d-line.

Colts Expect To See Bills’ Tyrod Taylor On Sunday

By Andrew Walker - colts.com
2016-preseason-bills-colts-taylor-ap_622

Intro: Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who suffered a knee contusion last Sunday, was a limited participant in Thursday’s practice, but Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ted Monachino expects the dual-threat QB to be in the lineup on Sunday at New Era Field. What all did we learn on the day?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

At this point it’s almost got to be Tyrod unfortunately. If he wasn’t going to play, why would they even bother having him practice today? I was hopeful that last week was the last we would ever have to watch with Tyrod playing qb...looks like we didn’t even get a week off.

They have to see how his knee responds before making any determination on the QB for Sunday. 

I hope Peterman starts, at this point I have seen more then enough of Tyrod. 2 games with under 70 yds passing for a guy in his 7th season and 3rd straight as a starter is inexcusable. At least Petermans dud was literally his 1st start. At this point I am convinced we are going to see Tyrod. The longer it goes without saying it’s Nate, I feel like it’s not Nate. Tyrod is already killing us the way he is, I can’t even imagine what he would be like without the threat of his legs. We really might lose This game.  Every passing week that I see our best LB not starting and Tyrod playing, I lose a little faith in this coach to make the right personnel decisions.

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm really hoping TT is able to play on Sunday.  If/when the Bills lose one more I'm fine if they want to let Peterman finish the year, but we're already not getting a top draft pick so I'd rather see the Bills try for the playoffs at this point.  

7 hours ago, billsintaiwan said:

Tyrod will look adequate against the colts securing one more start and then completely blow against the dolphins

Your prediction of a bad performance by Tyrod against the Dolphins is rather odd given his previous numbers when facing them. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Adam727 said:

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm really hoping TT is able to play on Sunday.  If/when the Bills lose one more I'm fine if they want to let Peterman finish the year, but we're already not getting a top draft pick so I'd rather see the Bills try for the playoffs at this point.  

You are.   I get the idea of TT because we are still "in the hunt"  (rinse & repeat x17) 

It ended with the 3 L's in a row.  Losing to the JETS was the catalyst imo 

JORDAN POYER: "EXCITING TIME OF YEAR" (1:53)

Safety Jordan Poyer addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; the match up against the Colts on Sunday, defensive backs stepping up this week, and playing in the snow.

PRESTON BROWN: "TOUGH CHALLENGE"(4:07)

Bills Linebacker Preston Brown addressed the media following Wednesday's practices topics include; playing tougher against the run, playing in the snow, and the talent on the Colts team despite their record.

As the Buffalo Bills approach their 13th game of the season -- a home contest against the 3-9 Indianapolis Colts -- there isn't any clarity on who will start at quarterback for the Bills. Tyrod Taylor is hurt, Nathan Peterman would step in if need be, but it's a decision that has yet to be made. The bigger question is, whether it's a banged up Tyrod, or Peterman, will it matter against the Colts? 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com discuss that, Tre'Davious White's comments, and some other roster notes about the team leading up to the game with the Colts.