2x1st Round Draft Picks

Tatonka68

15 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Famous last words as he selected right before your pick. You don't wait for a franchise QB to come to you, you go get him. 

This is your opinion, that doesn't mean the Bills or any other NFL team feels that way. Personally I wouldn't want to see the Bills be the Chiefs of last year trading up for a guy like Mahomes simply because. 

I'm tired of these types of QB that are coming out of college and being touted as a franchise QB only to find out they are just ok. The Bills need a Big Ben or Brady type QB. A QB that can take over a game and win it. 

1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

Exactly. Browns, Giants, Broncos. That’s possibly three QB’s right there. 

Although I believe the Broncos will go after Cousins. Just seems like an Elway thing to do and as their defense ages, they want to win now, so they could be more likely to go after a veteran QB.

I think Denvelway has their guy in Kelly. 

6 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

These next two weeks are gonna be very interesting... One would think that this is the most likely W remaining on the Bills schedule... I could handle them blowing this game at home and seeing the Raiders and Chargers kick KC's butt these next two weeks... 

raiders offense and chiefs defense without marcus peters...so good for us. then chiefs sit smith and see what they have in mahomes and team loses out and we have the 9th pick in the draft!

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:37 PM, Tatonka68 said:

The Bills 1ST round picks should be around 20th (850 pts) & 22nd (780 pts) for a total of 1630 pts on the draft value chart. 1630 points is equal to the 6th pick in the draft. So could the draft end up like this?

1. Cleveland picks Josh Rosen QB, 2. NY Giants Sam Darnold QB, 3. San Francisco picks Saquon Barkley RB, 4. Indianapolis Mike McGlinchey OT, 5. Chicago Derwin James S.

then the Bills trade with Tampa for sixth pick and select Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma ST.

I don't think we will see NYG take a QB that high. I see the draft playing out a little differently.

1. Browns: QB, Josh Rosen

2. Broncos (via 49ers): QB, Mason Rudolph 

3. Colts: RB, Saquon Barkley

4. Bears: WR, Courtland Sutton

5. 49ers (via Broncos): S, Derwin James

6. Browns (via Texans): DB, Minkah Fitzpatrick

7. Jaguars (via Giants): QB, Baker Mayfield

8. Buccaneers: DE, Bradley Chubb

9. Jets: QB, Sam Darnold

10. Dolphins: CB, Ken Webster

11. Bills (via Chiefs): QB, Josh Allen

21. Bills: MLB, Roquan Smith

53. Bills: CB, Josh Jackson

56. Bills (via Rams): DE, Duke Ejiofor

96. Bills (via Eagles): DT, B.J. Hill

117. Bills: OLB, Ulysees Gilbertt III

7 minutes ago, ROONDOGG55 said:

I don't think we will see NYG take a QB that high. I see the draft playing out a little differently.

2. Broncos (via 49ers): QB, Mason Rudolph 

5. 49ers (via Broncos): S, Derwin James

7. Jaguars (via Giants): QB, Baker Mayfield

10. Dolphins: CB, Ken Webster

11. Bills (via Chiefs): QB, Josh Allen

21. Bills: MLB, Roquan Smith

53. Bills: CB, Josh Jackson

56. Bills (via Rams): DE, Duke Ejiofor

96. Bills (via Eagles): DT, B.J. Hill

117. Bills: OLB, Ulysees Gilbertt III

Josh Allen is garbage.

2. Bills (via 49ers): QB, Mason Rudolph 

5.  Broncos: QB, Baker Mayfield

7. Jaguars (via Giants): QB Josh Allen

Bills trade both 1st round picks, a 5th round pick and a conditional pick in 2018 for 49ers pick.

Edited by Tatonka68

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

Josh Allen is garbage.

I personally like Baker, Rudolph, and Rosen better, but with our upper management wanting Panthers players they might be looking for a Cam Newton type player. Allen fits the mold, so that's who I think we'll end up drafting. We most likely would sit him a year or two behind a vet QB as well.

1 minute ago, ROONDOGG55 said:

I personally like Baker, Rudolph, and Rosen better, but with our upper management wanting Panthers players they might be looking for a Cam Newton type player. Allen fits the mold, so that's who I think we'll end up drafting. We most likely would sit him a year or two behind a vet QB as well.

Allen cannot read a defense is is a TOTAL bust. Would be better off with Clayton Thorson.

3 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Allen cannot read a defense is is a TOTAL bust. Would be better off with Clayton Thorson.

I think we would be better off with Baker, Rosen, or Rudolph. In reality I don't see our upper management making the move to go get either one of them unless they slide down to us.

3 minutes ago, ROONDOGG55 said:

I think we would be better off with Baker, Rosen, or Rudolph. In reality I don't see our upper management making the move to go get either one of them unless they slide down to us.

Assuming all of the QBs come out I think 2 of the 3 you mention will be available at our first pick. Still a lot of pieces to fall in place though before any serious projecting can begin.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Assuming all of the QBs come out I think 2 of the 3 you mention will be available at our first pick. Still a lot of pieces to fall in place though before any serious projecting can begin.

I hope so, but doubt it this year. There are at least 5 definite teams, and 6 more maybe's that I can think of that will be looking for a QB. Browns, Broncos, Jets, Cardinals, and Bills for sure. Giants, Dolphins, Jaguars, Bengals, and the Redskins could be looking as well. The Saints could also be a maybe with Brees' career coming to an end. That would be 11 teams that can be making a QB change next season. There should also be a lot of vet QBs available as well so this offseason might be a crazy one.