Eric Lee appears to be the real deal

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Really sucks seeing this guy start the last 2 games having success supporting the Pats. Kudos to the undrafted rookie with 2.5 sacks and a INT over his first 2 games with them though. Always like the underdog stories. 

Wish we could have kept him.

Yeah. Nothing to be bitter about.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah. Nothing to be bitter about.

I'd prob be ok with him going anywhere but there and having success.  Was free game though for all.

I'm a little bitter though with the amount of support we need at LB and on the D-line.

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

I don't know if he just wasn't a good fit in Buffalo, but right now it just looks like Patriots know what they're doing and Buffalo doesn't.  BB and Brady are playing chess and the Bills are playing Candyland, lost in the Gumdrop mountains and just lost a turn.

Sammy, Dareus, Woods, Ragland, Lee, Hogan, Z Brown, Goodwin.  No one is ever a good fit for this team. 

Somehow though Ducasse is. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Made a nice goal line stop that I saw.  He is looking at least as good as Preston Brown.  I saw at least three runs where Brown was just driven out of his gap resulting i big runs.  Check around the league.  Quite a few ex bills doing well with other teams. 

17 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not keeping this guy raises serious red flags in terms of McD/Beane's ability to evaluate players.

Because no way we couldn't find room for this guy on the 53 man roster considering how bad the defense has been of late.

If nothing else. You need to keep him so that the Patriots don't get him. If BB wants him, then clearly he sees something in him. 

Just now, Watkins90 said:

If nothing else. You need to keep him so that the Patriots don't get him. If BB wants him, then clearly he sees something in him. 

Exactly. And ironically the only guy he may have whiffed on that he took from us is Gillesslie who we certainly needed over the likes of Tolbert this year.

But honestly I think it's simply a case of MG not being better than Burkheart and Lewis.

Just sick and tired of the bills being a farm league for the Pats and the rest of the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Wait.... didnt their talent evaluation get him on the practice squad in the FIRST place?

Yes but he shouldn't have stayed there and certainly should not have been released so we didn't even get the right to keep him if the Pats tried to sign him.

Watch this guy go on to be a perennial probowler because it's simply the Buffalo Bills way.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yes but he shouldn't have stayed there and certainly should not have been released so we didn't even get the right to keep him if the Pats tried to sign him.

Watch this guy go on to be a perennial probowler because it's simply the Buffalo Bills way.

Bills didnt release him. You can sign anbody off a teams practice squad as long as you sign him to the 53.