This team has no pride

This team is gutless. Last year we see Aaron Williams completely lit up on a cheap shot that did end his career. No retaliation from this soft leaderless team. Today Gonk spears Tre and could've killed him and again zero retaliation. Sean can talk love and family all he wants but what I saw today disgusts me. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Yes, I dare call out the Kool Aid drinking mentality, it's so tiring...  4 games left, to do what exactly?  How thick are your glasses?

can you imagine the media reaction if we started a brawl?

"Bills can't win on field...cheap shot pats players in fight"

"Bills players start fight on field"

"Sean McD loses control as Brawl Ensues"

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What does not being stupid in attacking Gronk have to do with bowing down? Oh right, internet tough guy.

You really need to get a grip on reality and understand that the first you do is not hurt your team.

Not an internet tough guy but grew up having to stand up to bullies in South Buffalo defending friends, brothers and younger neighborhood kids. Played organized hockey, basketball, football and I can tell you that having each others back and not hesitating to get into it was a big part of being a team.

27 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This team is gutless. Last year we see Aaron Williams completely lit up on a cheap shot that did end his career. No retaliation from this soft leaderless team. Today Gonk spears Tre and could've killed him and again zero retaliation. Sean can talk love and family all he wants but what I saw today disgusts me. 

This is an epidemic for both Pegulas' teams, it has also spread to the fan base.  Loser franchises for loser fans...

25 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

can you imagine the media reaction if we started a brawl?

"Bills can't win on field...cheap shot pats players in fight"

"Bills players start fight on field"

"Sean McD loses control as Brawl Ensues"

Let ppl decide for themselves if the Bills or Gronk started it I say.

Edited by T-Bomb

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

This is an epidemic for both Pegulas' teams, it has also spread to the fan base.  Loser franchises for loser fans...

Maybe the

Let ppl decide for themselves if the Bills or Gronk started it I say.

Nice. Insult the entire fan base. Your avatar is one of the reasons we sucked today.

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I sorta agree. Thing is, we complained about penalties all the time for Rex and his time here. Now when they don't do anything, we still complain.

I definitely think they could have done more, but would we have taken the penalties? 

Remind me when anyone took a revenge shot under Rex? 

An offside? Yes

false start. Definitely. 

Holding? For 50 yards per game.

But retaliation? Never in his 2 years.  

Just now, Idandria said:

Remind me when anyone took a revenge shot under Rex? 

An offside? Yes

false start. Definitely. 

Holding? For 50 yards per game.

But retaliation? Never in his 2 years.  

I remember Hughes getting a lot of unsportsmanlikes under the Rex regime. Remember the "Yes Sir" bracelets?

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I remember Hughes getting a lot of unsportsmanlikes under the Rex regime. Remember the "Yes Sir" bracelets?

His unsportsmanlike penalties were like the one he got today. For swearing at the ref. That’s a stupid Rex Ryan style football penalty. 

Nothing to do with retaliation.

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If nothing else, it shows that they will stick up for their teammates and are not gutless cowards.

Get ass beat during the play. Get ass beat after the play. I have no idea why the hit sets off this conversation. It was cheap and dirty but getting pushed around week after week is the norm.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

That was a blatant FU from the refs for whatever Hughes said to them.

Yeah, I care more about not taking stupid penalties and risking stupid suspensions than what internet toughguys think.

Silly me, I look at not hurting the team as a whole.

Yea penalty would've totally ended our comeback ??????

Bills need more mofos.  Despite his Ugg-wearing image, Brady is a mofo who will step on your neck when you're down.  Too many paycheck players over the past 17 years on Bills.  We need a QB first and foremost but we also need a couple of more crazy dudes who can play.  Playing for this sorry franchise can turn any guy into a paycheck player, but we gotta find a Jamal Adams type guy this draft in addition to a QB.