This team has no pride

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thank you.

Seriously, if a fight started these same people would be whining about McD having no control or whatever. 

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Exactly.  I mean how many times have we already seen threads saying he lost the locker room or fire him now etc.?  People just want to whine about something and its easy to pick this to whine about.  Hughes would be getting death threats and calls for benching/canned/traded... if he did anything.

Congrats - you're both clueless.

23 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Congrats - you're both clueless.

Yes clueless.  Should have been all out chaos on Gronk and anyone that got between the entire bills team/coaches/even the midget trainer and Gronk.  Don't even throw punches and hurt yourself just grab benches, chairs, Gatorade jugs, whatever.  Give him an ole fashion beat down.  Don't let him leave the stadium without being in the back of an ambo.

I'll be disappointed if I don't see a response from the Bills players on the field on 12/24. 

“This is a close family, it really is,” McCoy stated. “And some guys that I might have known for a year or two years, or I might have known them for two weeks or two months, we kind of have that bond. I don’t want to let the guy next to me down.”

Yeah? Well, show me. 

Any Bills player throws a punch a Gronk and they are looking at a 2 game suspension, maybe more. 

We just seen Crabtree and Talib get suspended 2 games for throwing a single punch.

had Preston Brown "ripped Gronk's helmet off and beat him until someone stopped him" (or whatever the exact phrase the OP used), they may have been permanently banned. 

IMO the Bills players were right to let the refs and the league handle it. 

I skipped over the early posts: My son wanted heads taken after the Gronk cheap shot. (I personally think he should be suspended at least one game.) I actually like that we showed restraint and didn’t give them MORE cheap Rex style penalties. 

8 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes clueless.  Should have been all out chaos on Gronk and anyone that got between the entire bills team/coaches/even the midget trainer and Gronk.  Don't even throw punches and hurt yourself just grab benches, chairs, Gatorade jugs, whatever.  Give him an ole fashion beat down.  Don't let him leave the stadium without being in the back of an ambo.

I'm referring to your idiotic statements about me as a poster.

10 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Any Bills player throws a punch a Gronk and they are looking at a 2 game suspension, maybe more. 

We just seen Crabtree and Talib get suspended 2 games for throwing a single punch.

had Preston Brown "ripped Gronk's helmet off and beat him until someone stopped him" (or whatever the exact phrase the OP used), they may have been permanently banned. 

IMO the Bills players were right to let the refs and the league handle it. 

Sadly, the refs didn't handle it.  In fact, they completely screwed that call up.  We'll see if the NFL does a better job, but I'm not holding my breath.