This team has no pride

To see Tre White get cheapshotted - a blow to the head/neck area that could (have) end(ed) the career of the potential NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year - and his teammates stand around and do absolutely nothing about it is the most pathetic display of indifference from a Bills team I've witnessed in my 30+ years of following this franchise.

I don't care how big Gronk is or how little the Bills player is - every single Bill on the field at the time of the hit should have sprinted at Gronk and did what they could to make sure Gronk knows he can't do that to a Bill. Sure as hell not to our first-round pick who has likely been our best defensive player. And sure as hell not on New Era Field.

Instead, they take it like the prideless, indifferent, cuckolds they are. Instead of jumping on Gronk's head, Preston Brown whines to the ref. His first instinct should be to dive on Gronk, tear his helmet off and beat his ugly face in until someone makes him stop. Instead, his first instict is to turn away and whine to the referee as if a 15 yard penalty there makes any difference whatsoever. 

I don't want a player like Preston Brown on my team. And he's not the only one - NO ONE went after Gronk for that.

My heart goes out to Tre White. Not only because of his injury, but because he's surrounded by teammates who couldn't possibly care less about him. They are not his brothers. They're nothing more than fellow employees cashing a paycheck.

White deserves better. Hell, we all deserve better. 

When will this franchise rid itself of players who just go through the motions?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

To see Tre White get cheapshotted - a blow to the head/neck area that could (have) end(ed) the career of the potential NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year - and his teammates stand around and do absolutely nothing about it is the most pathetic display of indifference from a Bills team I've witnessed in my 30+ years of following this franchise.

I don't care how big Gronk is or how little the Bills player is - every single Bill on the field at the time of the hit should have sprinted at Gronk and did what they could to make sure Gronk knows he can't do that to a Bill. Sure as hell not to our first-round pick who has likely been our best defensive player. And sure as hell not on New Era Field.

Instead, they take it like the prideless, indifferent, cuckolds they are. Instead of jumping on Gronk's head, Preston Brown whines to the ref. His first instinct should be to dive on Gronk, tear his helmet off and beat his ugly face in until someone makes him stop. Instead, his first instict is to turn away and whine to the referee as if a 15 yard penalty there makes any difference whatsoever. 

I don't want a player like Preston Brown on my team. And he's not the only one - NO ONE went after Gronk for that.

My heart goes out to Tre White. Not only because of his injury, but because he's surrounded by teammates who couldn't possibly care less about him. They are not his brothers. They're nothing more than fellow employees cashing a paycheck.

they're working on it. See: watkins, dareus.

gonna take a long time to excise the cancer.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I don't normally support this type of mentality, but you are right.  The fact that NO ONE threw Gronk's dumb ass to the ground bothered me a lot.  He's a piece of **** 

• Like (+1) 4

I sorta agree. Thing is, we complained about penalties all the time for Rex and his time here. Now when they don't do anything, we still complain.

I definitely think they could have done more, but would we have taken the penalties? 

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We don't have Rob Ray anymore Wayne, this isn't Hockey man. You want a circus show of players fighting with full gear and helmets on? What does that do? 

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I sorta agree. Thing is, we complained about penalties all the time for Rex and his time here. Now when they don't do anything, we still complain.

I definitely think they could have done more, but would we have taken the penalties? 

Penalties??? The game was over.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

We don't have Rob Ray anymore Wayne, this isn't Hockey man. You want a circus show of players fighting with full gear and helmets on? What does that do? 

I want a random 3rd stringer to take his helmet off and swing it across Gronk's face when his guard was up, take his nose right off.  He'd probably look better after the plastic surgery anyways.

Just now, 87168 said:

immediately reminded me of lucic's hit on miller, and how the sabres responded....or didn't.

No kidding. They were all afraid of 17

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Rip his helmet off his head and cave his face.

Who you.