Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good news. Not only is White already playing like a top 10 corner, he also has a durable body capable of withstanding NFL hits. Outstanding pick.

That wasn't an NFL hit; it was a WWE hit.

I'll be very curious to see what happens in the rematch at Foxboro in 2 1/2 wks.  Gronk broke a sacred NFL "unwritten" rule -- you don't do something intentional to hurt a defenseless player.  It's their livelihood.

At times like these I think about how hockey (usually) gets it right.  That stuff isn't tolerated.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

I'll be very curious to see what happens in the rematch at Foxboro in 2 1/2 wks.  Gronk broke a sacred NFL "unwritten" rule -- you don't do something intentional to hurt a defenseless player.  It's their livelihood.

At times like these I think about how hockey (usually) gets it right.  That stuff isn't tolerated.

He also broke the Kirk Lazarus rule.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

That wasn't an NFL hit; it was a WWE hit.

exactly.  he wanted to practice 

6 minutes ago, eball said:

a nice 4 person clean tackle sandwich with Gronk in the middle 

39 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I hope his teammates apologized to him for not having his back.

Would hate to see a rookie and one of our best players hold ill will toward his teammates that could linger for a while.

i can sorta see why they didnt though.

it's the end of the game, and are probably exhausted since the offense couldnt stay on the field.

they probably werent as sharp and were surprised but what that maniac did. 

at any rate, happy white is ok. he balls every play. i hope poyer breaks gronks legs in NE. 

Good news for Tre and us.  My only concern is that Gronk's flagrant cheap shot will be forgotten since there is no lasting damage.  MFer will probably still be elected to the HOF, even though he doesn't deserve it.  I don't like wishing ill will to any football player, but Gronk?  I hope he gets the Hanson brothers and a big fat piece of coal in his stocking on Christmas Eve.