Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

8 hours ago, yungmack said:

Ball-less response by McD. He should have been highly pissed and demanding Gronk be suspended for 4 games and the refs fired. Should announce he's flying to NY in the morning and demanding a meeting with the Commish. But, no, he goes fully robotic automatic response

This response gives me an early insight into how the Bills will fare under “ the process”. Is this the type of guy that nspires players to play hard or ” run thru a wall” for?   He is disappointed and defends Gronk by saying I know he’s a better player than that!   What a joke of a response and the hoody is thinking we will continue to out physical this,team.  If fact after the game Burkehead said they discussed being more physical during halftime.  This milk toast answer by McD I think tells the team he is not really going to stand up for his players but is more concerned  about looking pc, analytical , and always under control.  I can’t see Marv levy standing there and saying something that weak if Kelly or odomes was hit like that.  This guy has looked confused , managed time poorly, done unexplainable challenges and has shown no ability to make adjustments during a game, at least in this limited sample. I’m getting less impressed with each performance like today by the offense and team as they play without passion. They won’t do anything when they play in New England because they will be out of contention and getting ready for vacation.  

Does this guy seem inspiring to you?  Whoever mentioned the Jauron comparison was right on. 

Edited by DrPJax

I can't help it. This is pretty frustrating. Gronk injuries Tre on one of the dirtiest hits the NFL has ever seen. Bills get 15yd penalty. 

God, I hate the Pats and the refs. Getting closer to taking a break from the NFL for a few years. 

3 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

He's got the New England disease.   You turn into a whiny, entitled hothead.  Happened to Edelman, Brady, heck even Kraft is a smug jerk, and now Gronk is trying to intentionally hurt players after the whistle.  He lost all respect from every single fan in the hometown he grew up in, and rightfully so.

Gronk has always been a POS, an idiot and just not really likeable. The only thing he had going for him here, was being from here.

I'm not gonna blame NE for that. Him and his family are probably a bunch of douches, and he probably always has been. Nothing to do with the Pats, don't excuse it that way.

The guy is just a !@#$. And so are the people that raised him. 

10 hours ago, joesixpack said:

that's a discouraging statement.

Even the 70's Raiders pulled their bull **** ON the field.  The play was over... even in the 70's.  That dude has absolutely no historical context to back his bull **** up.

People want to anoint Belichick the greatest ever.  He's not.  His players don't GET the game of football, never have.  It doesn't matter how much that !@#$ UNDERSTANDS all the rules, he'll never understand the spirit of the game.  Belichick is a thinking man's dimwit in the grand text.

That !@#$ fosters this ****.  PERIOD

7 hours ago, westside said:

Did you see all the love the Bills players were giving brady after the game? It was disgusting. These players don't care about anything other than keep collecting those NFL paychecks. 

Finally more and more starting to see this. It is just a job to a majority of them

If Mike Evans gets a game for simply pushing a guy after the whistle, this should be at least 3 games for Gronkowski.

Intentionally concussing a guy 5 seconds after the whistle who is on the ground and can't see it coming?   McD should have gone ballistic and got thrown out himself.  Stand up for your players, don't say "Gronk's a better player than that" when he just showed you what kind of player he really is on his 4th penalty of the game, the nastiest foul i have ever seen in 30 years.

12 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If they don't suspend Gronk for at least 2 games and we don't head hunt him in the next game I'm going to be hoping McD fails.

Rex Ryan is just a slightly above average HC but he would be going absolutely nuts on the sideline and probably gotten ejected.

This is stupid.

Edited by PolishDave

7 hours ago, DrPJax said:

If fact after the game Burkehead said they discussed being more physical during halftime.  

Ie., Bellicheat ordered the Code Red

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Oh my lord..seeing if the whistle had blown? He apologized so that will factor in?  NFL setting the stage on their own network for fine only? 

None of that should be factored into a suspension decision as mitigating factors.

12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

:angry::angry::angry:

What a cheap shot by that B word!

He should be suspended for no less than 8 games!

If player safety is not a complete joke to the NFL, then he should be suspended for the rest of the year, including the playoffs.

19 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Screw it, go full Gregg Williams and put a bounty on Gronk's head. 

Sign some idiotic table-jumping Bills Mafia goofball for the next NE game, give him some brass knuckles under his gloves, and see what he can do before security pulls him out.

Are you nuts?  A bounty?  We could all land in the clinker for this. You can't put a bounty on a man's head!!!!

It'll be interesting to see what happens next game. Not excusing Gronkowski AT ALL (and the Pats collectively got a lot more calls, so this is a borderline irrelevant point w/regard to the larger game), but my god was that blatant interference by White on that play (and a good play by White at the same time,  if that makes sense - he knows Gronk gets fewer calls because every contested route with the guy is a brawl). Anyway, that should always be called. He really does get interfered with or held constantly.