• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

23 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Yeah...um...I've seen the Pats have many dirty plays over the years, so I don't know what you're talking about but cool man.  

Yeah...um...Stop making things up. 

Suspensions hurt NE. Penalties hurt NE. We saw that last night, when NE got their asses kicked by Miami. NE missed Gronk's blocking and production. 27-20? Not even that close...

You really think BB would allow anything to hurt the team?

You only watch 2 Patriots' games each year!  Do you really believe what Rex told you, that these are the only 2 games that matter? Real football fans know better...

10 minutes ago, K-9 said:

You were the one that brought up real life in a previous post so I explained how being frustrated is no excuse in real life,  either. 

Not for nothing, but several of your posts have been nothing but excuses and rationalizations for Gronks thuggish behavior. 

Once again, there is no excuse for Gronk acting the way he did. I simply pointed out the obvious reason why he did what he dd. 

How about this...

Big Papi stands in the batter's box during the home run derby. The bullpen pitcher throws at his head again and again. Using your logic, Ortiz should simply ignore fastball after fastball smashing into his skull. MLB knows that pitchers are throwing at Papi's head, However, they decide to do nothing about it. Because Papi is so big and strong, MLB ignores PIs against Gronk.

That's reality as of today!!!!

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

Yeah...um...Stop making things up. 

Suspensions hurt NE. Penalties hurt NE. We saw that last night, when NE got their asses kicked by Miami. NE missed Gronk's blocking and production. 27-20? Not even that close...

You really think BB would allow anything to hurt the team?

You only watch 2 Patriots' games each year!  Do you really believe what Rex told you, that these are the only 2 games that matter? Real football fans know better...

There is a reason I am on a message board for football.  There is a reason I comment on a weekly basis in the college football section...I watch more football than I should haha.  I have watched many Pats games this year like I do every year.  I watch a lot of the games every week by all teams and have for many years.  

I never said a suspension to Gronk wouldn't hurt the Pats.  Never said penalties don't hurt a team.  However, the Pats aren't even close to the most penalized team.  They have 87 penalties this year.  Seattle leads the league with 120.  The Pats are in the top ten in beneficiary penalties so I really don't think you can complain.  Buffalo is dead last in that category by the way, so to complain to Bills fans about not getting a call...probably not gonna get any sympathy from us.

It's funny, I've watched guys like Brandon Merriweather and Rodney Harrison who were known head-hunters smash guys in the head for the Pats over the years. They are certainly a dirty team and a team to be questioned with their off the field stuff as well.

How about spygate...BB wouldn't allow anything that could hurt his...oh wait.  

My favorite part of the Patriots is that Tom Brady is the biggest whiner in the NFL and he gets the most calls to go his way haha.  Any touch that isn't right at his waste is an instant penalty.  I've seen it in countless Pats games including last night where he was touched on the shoulder and immediately turned to the refs to complain and got the call.  The announcers stated how ticky-tack it was.  I saw it as a classic call that went Brady's way.  I've seen QBs get blasted in the head and nothing get called but Brady...

I am not biased like you to the Pats.  I don't hate them at all, I try to see every team for what they are.  I wonder how much "real football fans" watch football?  I thought watching 9 hours every sunday, watching thursday and monday night games and watching replays of some games on youtube during the week was too much haha.  How much do I have to watch to qualify haha?

I respect fans of other teams, just not ones that come to another's message board and complain about the refs after one of their team's players does something like Gronk did...sorry I don't blame the refs for what happened as a result on that play.