Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Come on bud.  

Hiw many OPIs has Gronk been flagged for ?  And how many non calls?

He’s a talented player no doubt but dirty hits are uncalled for.  

I'm not saying it wasn't uncalled for.  I wanted him to get 4 games.  I'm just saying this was a very bad mistake on his part and it's not who he is, as a player.

59 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but doesn't certain chemicals in your system tend to create rage. that was rage. holding, he's always crying like his buddy under center, looking for the flag. it's the patriot way, refs stay deep in their pockets. no, gronks a punk, that was a punk move by him. it was no mistake, it was !@#$ing intentional.

little man got the bad end of the stick for trying to make a play on the ball against the, cough cough, big man and that pissed him off. instead of getting up and giving the kid props for playing the ball hard, he forearms him in the head, like a punk.

now I'm over it.

I know it was intentional.  And I agree that the Patriot way is to cry for flags and to push the envelope.  I know they get away with penalties (all teams do).

I'm simply stating that Gronk has otherwise been a great pro and that dirty hits are NOT the Patriot way.  He screwed up.  No one, including him, is denying that.

In fact, the only ones keeping this alive are the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I just hope Tre gets the nod for an Oscar.

Do you seriously mean to imply White would need to fake discomfort after taking a flying forearm to the back of his head from a man the size of Gronk?  Do the words concussion protocol ring a bell?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

I have lost any respect i once had for you
 just odd perspective towards Tre , or any defenseless human being.

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I have lost any respect i once had for you Rog.
 just odd perspective towards Tre , or any defenseless human being.

I was kidding, man.  You should know that.

12 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Do you seriously mean to imply White would need to fake discomfort after taking a flying forearm to the back of his head from a man the size of Gronk?  Do the words concussion protocol ring a bell?

Good God, this was a joke and I thought it was clear.  I'm sorry!

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

23 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

THIS. This guy GUGNY has been continuously DEFENDING GRONK in every thread MINIMIZING what Gronk did and NOW SUGGESTING TRE FAKED IT. WOW. WHAT A  LOW LIFE.

3 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

THIS. This guy GUGNY has been continuously DEFENDING GRONK in every thread MINIMIZING what Gronk did and NOW SUGGESTING TRE FAKED IT. WOW. WHAT A  LOW LIFE.

Almost as silly as you calling me a racist, isn't it, my friend?

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Almost as silly as you calling me a racist, isn't it, my friend?

Your constant incessant defense of Gronk for this inexcusable behaviour WHILE suggesting that Tre FAKED IT speaks volumes of your bias. Even a 5 year old would understand this.

2 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Your constant incessant defense of Gronk for this inexcusable behaviour WHILE suggesting that Tre FAKED IT speaks volumes of your bias. Even a 5 year old would understand this.

I stand by my defense of Gronk.  He's a true pro who made a terrible mistake.

Have you ever made a mistake?  I have.  Thank God no one defined me, as a person, for the mistakes I've made.

The Tre comment was a joke.  As in ... I didn't mean it.

You're kind of growing on me.  You single?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'm not saying it wasn't uncalled for.  I wanted him to get 4 games.  I'm just saying this was a very bad mistake on his part and it's not who he is, as a player.

I know it was intentional.  And I agree that the Patriot way is to cry for flags and to push the envelope.  I know they get away with penalties (all teams do).

I'm simply stating that Gronk has otherwise been a great pro and that dirty hits are NOT the Patriot way.  He screwed up.  No one, including him, is denying that.

In fact, the only ones keeping this alive are the Bills.

Dirty hits are NOT the Patriots way? Ok, Rodney Harrison says hi. 

On 12/3/2017 at 4:29 PM, Buffalo30 said:

I give Tre props, he got a pick against Brady 

If the refs had done their job and flagged ANY of White's 5 PI penalties on that SINGLE play, Gronk wouldn't have snapped.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I stand by my defense of Gronk.  He's a true pro who made a terrible mistake.

Have you ever made a mistake?  I have.  Thank God no one defined me, as a person, for the mistakes I've made.

The Tre comment was a joke.  As in ... I didn't mean it.

You're kind of growing on me.  You single?

Tre was obviously hurt, down and out before...

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It's not the norm for them and hasn't been, under BB.  I'm sorry if you disagree.

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Dirty hits are NOT the Patriots way? Ok, Rodney Harrison says hi. 

People who don't follow the NFL confuse the SD Rodney with the NE Rodney. 

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, rightfully so. He was definitely holding back, I’m sure he wanted to say a lot more. Hell im still mad about, can’t imagine how he feels. 

Agreed 100 percent. 

Gronk was probably the only Patriot I actually didn't mind.

I lost complete respect for him after that play though. One of the dirtiest plays I've seen in a long time

• Like (+1) 1