Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

23 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

They SHOULD.........but they won't.........and truthfully they would probably fail miserably if they did try and likely come out looking even worse for it.:lol:

Like that karate kick fail GIF that Royale with Cheese posted.

That is an hilarious mental picture. I would definitely keep it more simple. Nothing fancy, just a good old fashioned kick in the nuts.?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The more I watch this the more it pisses me off that the Bills just complainded to the refs.

ObviousCautiousAmericancrow-size_restric

Brown and Pitts should be ashamed. 

“This is a close family, it really is,” McCoy stated. “And some guys that I might have known for a year or two years, or I might have known them for two weeks or two months, we kind of have that bond. I don’t want to let the guy next to me down.” (http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/31/lesean-mccoy-sean-mcdermott-bills-family/)

5 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Disgusting play by Gronk -- vile, cruel, inexcusable. 

Disgusting call by officials -- how is hitting someone when they're down, after the play is dead, on the head no less -- how is that equal to Jerry Hughes mouthing off at officials?

Gronkowski should have been ejected without hesitation.

One of the dirtiest plays I have ever seen. Tre was down out of bounds and going nowhere. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

So... if we go at Brady's knees... it's okay so long as there are words said afterwords that sound kind of like an apology, right?

Something like that. How about this?:

"I'm sorry that I shredded #12's knee. That's not what I'm about. It was just frustration from the heat of the moment, you know? If I had it to do over again, I would have shredded them both. My apologies to Tom Brady."

• Haha (+1) 1

He's got the New England disease.   You turn into a whiny, entitled hothead.  Happened to Edelman, Brady, heck even Kraft is a smug jerk, and now Gronk is trying to intentionally hurt players after the whistle.  He lost all respect from every single fan in the hometown he grew up in, and rightfully so.

29 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

He's got the New England disease.   You turn into a whiny, entitled hothead.  Happened to Edelman, Brady, heck even Kraft is a smug jerk, and now Gronk is trying to intentionally hurt players after the whistle.  He lost all respect from every single fan in the hometown he grew up in, and rightfully so.

You can burn down Boston for all I care.

10 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

This is another angle in a Reddit post. You can see even better how intentional it was that he was trying to hurt Tre White.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/7hcb94/gronk_cheap_shot/

Totally thought you meant the discussion took another angle, like point of view, and read the whole thing looking for it. Haha. I see now you were talking about the video... d'oh. 

14 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

This is another angle in a Reddit post. You can see even better how intentional it was that he was trying to hurt Tre White.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/7hcb94/gronk_cheap_shot/

Thanks for posting this. What I didn't catch until I saw this angle was that after Gronkowski came up from the dirty forearm shiver to Tre's head, he then attempted to kick him in the head. Total POS.