Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I'm not in favor of dirty plays even as revenge.  I'm all in favor of a hard clean hit.  The problem with Gronk is he's so big and strong that few DBs and not too many linebackers are going to hurt him, no matter how big the hit.  No defensive lineman is going to catch him.

Pretty easy to hit someone who is laying face down not suspecting it 4 seconds after the play is over. Plenty of opportunities for sucker punches. Wtf

3 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Screw it, go full Gregg Williams and put a bounty on Gronk's head. 

Sign some idiotic table-jumping Bills Mafia goofball for the next NE game, give him some brass knuckles under his gloves, and see what he can do before security pulls him out.

I like the way you think, mister.

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Marcus Peters got ejected from the Cheifs Jets game for throwing the refs flag into the stands but Gronk gets no penalty or ejection for giving a player a concussion after the play was over premediated

That was freaking hilarious...

Peters didn't get ejected, he basically ejected himself...they sent someone runing into the locker room to go get hi after 5 minutes or so but he came back out with no socks on.  Gonna have a nice large fine tho...same as Gronk, although he definitely deserves a 1 game suspension...

Edited by matter2003

3 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

They didn't have much time to do something about it. I don't think I would want a brawl. It leads to all kinds of trouble and nobody ever really gets hurt in those.

They need to set him up and get him in game. I am not sure how much he was in after that.

And it needs to be the players who organize it and get it done. The coaches need to maybe cooperate a little by calling certain plays. But mostly they need to not organize it and not officially sanction it.

Gronk never went back into the game after the play. 

WTF do these empty "apologies" have to do with anything.  They are completely meaningless.  Scumbags looking to save face after the fact.

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Next time Bill's play them how they played us well play like it on them next game. ALL Patriots players IDC hit them in head when down cheap shots after cheap shots. 

How you play me is how i'll play you = fair. 

I'd go after Brady's knee no matter how long after the ball is released. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

They didn't have much time to do something about it. I don't think I would want a brawl. It leads to all kinds of trouble and nobody ever really gets hurt in those.

They need to set him up and get him in game. I am not sure how much he was in after that.

And it needs to be the players who organize it and get it done. The coaches need to maybe cooperate a little by calling certain plays. But mostly they need to not organize it and not officially sanction it.

This, this, and 100% this. Want to stop being a doormat? Then do something about it. 

The refs and the NFL cannot justify or cover up what happened today. It's we'll documented they have agendas and favor their marquee teams. Instead of running his mouth, Hughes should've gone over to Gronk and lit him up. That inbred Neanderthal should've been immediately ejected. The shield is a joke and ratings will reflect that.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, stevewin said:

WTF do these empty "apologies" have to do with anything.  They are completely meaningless.  Scumbags looking to save face after the fact.

I know. I thought that was the most insincere apology ever. 

Thing that really pisses me off is Gronk could have ended his career (most likely he didn't). But when stuff like that (which is border line criminal) happens, the NFL should suspend people for 6 games plus. Hurt the player and the team 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

They should go full Vince Wilfork on Bradys leg next game

They SHOULD.........but they won't.........and truthfully they would probably fail miserably if they did try and likely come out looking even worse for it.:lol:

Like that karate kick fail GIF that Royale with Cheese posted.

• Like (+1) 1