Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

I'm not in favor of dirty plays even as revenge.  I'm all in favor of a hard clean hit.  The problem with Gronk is he's so big and strong that few DBs and not too many linebackers are going to hurt him, no matter how big the hit.  No defensive lineman is going to catch him.

Disgusting play by Gronk -- vile, cruel, inexcusable. 

Disgusting call by officials -- how is hitting someone when they're down, after the play is dead, on the head no less -- how is that equal to Jerry Hughes mouthing off at officials?

Gronkowski should have been ejected without hesitation.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LA Grant said:

Disgusting play by Gronk -- vile, cruel, inexcusable. 

Disgusting call by officials -- how is hitting someone when they're down, after the play is dead, on the head no less -- how is that equal to Jerry Hughes mouthing off at officials?

Gronkowski should have been ejected without hesitation.

That's a damn fine question. The refs are clueless POS. 

5 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

That's a damn fine question. The refs are clueless POS. 

No doubt but it's more than that, the league in general needs to completely rethink and overhaul penalties and officiating. "Being rude to a ref" should not be the punitive equivalent of "aggravated assault." 

The game wasn't particularly fun to watch before that hit, but I had to turn it off after that. I'm genuinely disgusted and embarrassed to be watching a game where something like that can happen.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If I was playing i'd hit all Pats players falling on there head for there act for cheap shots flying only there heads.

They brought this and said how well play, well next game I hope Bill's come out well, last game you brought cheap shots here is you're own medicine. Take the crap right back with you.