Tyrod injury: patella contusion, day-to-day

YoloinOhio

He seems to be a great guy, well-respected and is able to make some very athletic plays.   With a top 5 defense and ground game he could be a good QB game manager type player that could lead us deep into the playoffs, unfortunately that wasn't what the Bills were this year.     It's time to look for a new QB next year.

4 hours ago, Murdox said:

Guys, there is a lot of focus on TT, but what about Dennison?  Exactly what has he proven ?  At least we've seen that TT can perform better in a different offense.  I haven't seen anything from Dennison, and his gameplans have brought TT down to new lows.  And Peterman hasn't exactly shown much.  I'm not suggesting TT is the answer, but I do think we need to consider how much our offensive "mastermind" is to blame for this mess.  It's not all TT.

What about TT under Roman or Lynn? They couldn't make him a passer either. Dact is TT is an above average athlete but a sub par QB because he double clutches in the pocket or takes bad sacks that cost you 19 yards etc. I'm not saying Dennison's done well either but tired of the deflection away from Tyrod.

5 hours ago, B Fan in LA said:

I think they did try to build an offense more suited to TT this year.

There were designed roll outs, dinks and dunks over the middle to Clay.

We never saw that last year.

They recognized there was no point starting Sammy and Woods because Tyrod couldn't find them anyway,

so they took the draft choices and got slower, taller receivers for him to find.

For awhile it seemed to be working. Then, for some reason, It just stopped working.

McD is on the hot seat and he wants to move on at QB. TT is gonzo.

If they could find anybody willing to give them a 4th rounder for him right now, I think they'd do it tonight

Agreed on this. I think it’s why we increased size at the WR position. If healthy, it’s not a bad group. Lots of size and huge catch radius. 

Should be perfect for a dude who is regularly inaccurate. 

Stand up dude & a great teammate but i can't figure him out !! He has all the tools but just can't seem to put it all together ...

I would look for him to be trade bait to a team like Cleveland, unless this year has got other teams thinking twice about TT !! 

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Stand up dude & a great teammate but i can't figure him out !! He has all the tools but just can't seem to put it all together ...

I would look for him to be trade bait to a team like Cleveland, unless this year has got other teams thinking twice about TT !! 

Highly doubt it.

For as horrible a Kizer has been he does have 11 total TDs, yes I know he has a ton of turnovers also but he is only 11 games into his rookie year.

Tyrod has 15 total TDs, with some of them being garbage time TDs vs the Jets and Chargers. 7 years in and 40 starts later he is definitely better than Kizer but that gap isn't nearly as huge as you think. If i'm Cleveland i'm sticking with Kizer, drafting somebody and passing on Taylor if he is a FA. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

He will start Sunday.

the guy is a warrior, and he knows that he cannot afford to miss the Colts game. Whoever plays is going to have a nice day and he needs one right now.

we have plenty of "warriors".  We need a QB that can do more than play it safe.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

we have plenty of "warriors".  We need a QB that can do more than play it safe.  

Of course but Tyrod knows he is basically out the door here. He needs a big exciting game and the Colts are just the team for it.

He cannot afford to sit and have Peterman have a nice game where he hits triple digits in passing yards (tough to pass in Buffalo, though) because he might never see the field again here.

Tyrod did what he could for the team.  He needs a lot of gameplanning to make him successful and the coaches just didn't do that well.  Also terrible WRs here.  I'd rather see him play than Peterman but this coaching staff is clearly done with Tyrod.  They have been looking at 2018 since they took the job.  

17 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Its time to move on from Tyrod but Peterman couldn't even score in garbage time so don't hang your hat.

Based on the stats of the game  - in a 7 minute or less mop up window Nate scored 3 less points than Taylor did. 

I am not saying Nate is the answer but 99.7% of us here know that TT should be finished in Buffalo and we'd like to see something else even if it is worse.  

4 minutes ago, Jackington said:

Tyrod did what he could for the team.  He needs a lot of gameplanning to make him successful and the coaches just didn't do that well.  Also terrible WRs here.  I'd rather see him play than Peterman but this coaching staff is clearly done with Tyrod.  They have been looking at 2018 since they took the job.  

I think this is fallacy. At least when healthy. Our starting WR's are KB, Matthews, Zay Jones. It is a decent group, plus Shady and Clay don't hurt.  Granted the best ability is availability, but not near the bottom of the league when everybody dresses.