Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, LarryMadman said:

Ragland kinda had a legit reason 

He did! and I defended him, though he ran the complete wrong way a few times in game time. I'm just saying that a lot of the board wanted him gone after preseason game 2. Hindsight is 20/20. 

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

A lot of people thought he looked bad and were happy he was gone. 

And alot weren't knowing the capital given up for him and knowing he was coming off a major knee injury and flat out needed more time..

Sell low is exactely what we did as he is playing like a 1st rd pick. What is there to defend? It was a bad move.

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

A lot of people thought he looked bad and were happy he was gone. 

A lot of people thought Dareus did nothing for our defense too. A lot of people thought Taylor was a good NFL QB. A lot of people thought Marrone couldn't coach (throw Mike Mularkey in there, as his team is about to be either 8-4 or 7-5). A lot of people thought 3 & outs don't matter. A lot of people thought Woods wasn't a good enough WR. A lot of people thought we should avoid taking DeShaun Watson.

A lot of people are terrible at evaluating anything in the NFL (not saying you, just the people you're referencing).

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

A lot of people thought Dareus did nothing for our defense too. A lot of people thought Taylor was a good NFL QB. A lot of people thought Marrone couldn't coach (throw Mike Mularkey in there, as his team is about to be either 8-4 or 7-5). A lot of people thought 3 & outs don't matter. A lot of people thought Woods wasn't a good enough WR. A lot of people thought we should avoid taking DeShaun Watson.

A lot of people are terrible at evaluating anything in the NFL (not saying you, just the people you're referencing).

Nice post man!

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

He did! and I defended him, though he ran the complete wrong way a few times in game time. I'm just saying that a lot of the board wanted him gone after preseason game 2. Hindsight is 20/20. 

Its a meh move. Was fine beforehand and not going to freak after the fact. I tend not to deal him for a day 3 pick 9 years down the line, but if he wasn’t in the plans, he wasn’t in the plans.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Buffalo held to three points .. Patgs were supposed to have a weak D :lol: 

They do not.  The NE defense is a bend not break type.  Top 10 scoring defense allowing 20 points per game.  

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Just like we couldn't find a place for Ragland while he dominated the Bills last week, tearing through our line and getting tackles for losses all day.

Guess he must not have tried hard enough on a few plays

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Chiefs player ejected for throwing refs flag into stands. Gronk cheapshot to players head and stays in the game. Joke

This is why the NFL is on its way out. It’s hard to watch. I’m going to be mad about that Gronk hit for a while. If the league were serious about head injuries, he’d be out for a few weeks at least. 

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Guess he must not have tried hard enough on a few plays

Like our entire team after the Gronk hit? 

19 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Anyone notice that Patriots players always find ways to make the catch, no matter if it was a wobbly pass, a contested pass, a low pass, a pass behind them, etc. while Bills players lets balls bounce off their chest, hit them in the hands, sail right past them with no effort to catch them, etc.?

It's like they EXPECT not to catch it, so don't really try, while the Patriots players always believe Brady is going to get them the ball (and the win), so they always put full effort into catching anything in their vicinity no matter how good the throw is.

Well, that just says they're clearly better receivers. Are you trying to make a point about quarterback?

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Gronk is garbage for that hit... but this team is a bunch of absolute pansies!  You do NOT let someone do that to your teammate. 

It was an unnecessary hit for sure. However, that's not typical play for Gronk or NE. It was clearly frustration that the 4 PIs against the defender on that play weren't called. Any fine he gets will be well deserved.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Buffalo held to three points .. Patgs were supposed to have a weak D :lol: 

I don't know who thought that after game 4. The Pats haven't allowed more than 17 points in the last 8 games. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Chiefs player ejected for throwing refs flag into stands. Gronk cheapshot to players head and stays in the game. Joke

Also Hughes makes ref cry with some words. Gets the Bills a 25 yard penalty.