Where in ROC are you?

jimmy10

@BigPappy mentioned something in the welcome thread that got me thinking. Maybe we could plan a meetup around an upcoming road game. It would probably be good to pick a mutually agreeable spot for everyone, so where are you all located?

I’m in West Henrietta. Duff’s on West Henrietta Road is fairly close by for me, and is the official Rochester Bills Backers bar, but we can definitely try to think of a more central location depending on where people are at. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 4:15 PM, jimmy10 said:

@BigPappy mentioned something in the welcome thread that got me thinking. Maybe we could plan a meetup around an upcoming road game. It would probably be good to pick a mutually agreeable spot for everyone, so where are you all located?

I’m in West Henrietta. Duff’s on West Henrietta Road is fairly close by for me, and is the official Rochester Bills Backers bar, but we can definitely try to think of a more central location depending on where people are at. 

I live in Chili but work in Henrietta so i am flexible to where everyone would want to meet. Though I would probably prefer someplace in the middle between the east and west side depending on where everyone is.  

• 1 year later...

@SDS sorry for posting this here, when you guys implemented the new member grouping system, I think you may have accidentally taken away the ‘prospects’ ability to view The Stadium, College Football and the forums of their liking entirely. 

I’m only allowed to view the ‘club’ forums. 

^^ Apparently I’m also not allowed to edit my posts.

Also lastly I don’t know if maybe you could advance out of the prospects group despite not having the content count required. 

If you look at my activity, the majority of my content comes in threads that I’ve created, and I think I could humbly say they’ve been useful threads to start for the most part, with the majority of them getting 10+ thumbs up and thanks and things of that sort. It would really hurt my interest in the forum if i can’t start these types of threads anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:21 AM, Bray Wyatt said:

How funny, I grew up right off Mason road right by there. Currently live in Gananda

On 1/31/2019 at 12:37 PM, teef said:

we just moved to perinton a few years ago.  we live on a road off turk hill, kinda across of casa larga.

yes we are off mason across from Church of the Resurrection. 

Love the view from Casa Larga btw!  Somedays seems like there is a micro-climate up there

53 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Love the view from Casa Larga btw!  Somedays seems like there is a micro-climate up there

if funny that you mention that!  our road is the one next to the lilac stand.  our house happens to be on a hill on that road, (we're already at the top of turk hill) and we have the strangest weather.  it's literally different a few blocks away.  i work in victor, and when i talk to my wife during the day, we have completely different weather...6 miles away.  

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Do you live on Grandview perhaps?? Or are you on actual Mason? I ask because 81 Grandview is where I lived lol

Edited by Bray Wyatt

14 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Do you live on Grandview perhaps?? Or are you on actual Mason? I ask because 81 Grandview is where I lived lol

yes 111 right across from stop sign at circle, may not have had stop sign when you were here.  Our friends live at 82

1 hour ago, teef said:

if funny that you mention that!  our road is the one next to the lilac stand.  our house happens to be on a hill on that road, (we're already at the top of turk hill) and we have the strangest weather.  it's literally different a few blocks away.  i work in victor, and when i talk to my wife during the day, we have completely different weather...6 miles away.  

yes, many days driving home off 90 came up turk hill and by the time i got to Mason rd, different snow amounts etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not super active, but I think we’re all still figuring out how best to utilize the club system on TBD. SDS made mention of some software upgrades to come, I think to make the club content more front and center, or easier to find anyway. 

I started this club just because I thought ROC fans could use a place to discuss ROC-related things that the rest of the board doesn’t necessarily care about. Places to watch games, best routes to/from OP, stuff like that. So I guess I technically “run” it, but it should be more about the community than any specific poster. 

I do like the idea of having an ROC TBD meetup to watch a Bills road game this season. Some place central maybe, like Duff’s in West Henrietta. The schedule will be out in a month or so, let’s take a look at it then and see if we can settle on a date. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...