Conference Championship Weekend

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Urban would run Jose into the line 50 times

Why would José agree to do that challenge?!? He almost broke Twitter!! Sure he got $25K towards tuition but he also got beat (soundly by a girl) and will never fee the embrace of a woman again.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Why would José agree to do that challenge?!? He almost broke Twitter!! Sure he got $25K towards tuition but he also got beat (soundly by a girl) and will never fed the embrace of a woman again.

Our theory was that Allie is his girlfriend and he threw the competition to set it up for her to win. Otherwise there is no answer. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Oklahoma, Georgia, MIA/Clemson winner

and....  Wisconsin or Alabama

Auburn getting blown out isn’t helping ‘Bama. I’d say that they are 50/50 at best if OSU wins. OSU will have 3 wins better than ‘Bama’s best, a good loss and an awful loss. A 2 loss Clemson can get in as well. They may be the best team in the country. It will be interesting.

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd be surprised if Bama gets in after how lopsided the Georgia auburn game is.

Agreed... resume is weak and they would have finished 3rd in SEC. I think ACC has a chance to get two in if that game is close and Miami wins, and OSU wins. Otherwise it’s Wisconsin, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.