Mountain West

#25 Fresno St vs Boise St 7:45pm ESPN

Boise, Idaho

giphy.gif

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Bet the farm on Ohio State tomorrow. That is a once in a blue moon line. 

Nah JT had knee surgery 5 days ago and Urbs rolling him out there... can’t be more than 70% even if it was just a scope ...I’m highly skeptical of what is going to happen vs this defense. If he wasn’t a running QB it would be different but I just don’t see how he can be as effective as he will need to be.

Edited by YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nah JT had knee surgery 5 days ago and Urbs rolling him out there... can’t be more than 70% even if it was just a scope ...I’m highly skeptical of what is going to happen vs this defense. If he wasn’t a running QB it would be different but I just don’t see how he can be as effective as he will need to be.

The line is 6.5, 7. 

The Badgers are ranked 4th and OSU 8th, that brings in all the amateur money alone. Then you have the fact the Badgers covered their last 4 games. Everyone is confident. Add in the JT injury...

This line makes the bet. You guys will roll tomorrow. I will be back to celebrate at about midnight!!

10 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The line is 6.5, 7. 

The Badgers are ranked 4th and OSU 8th, that brings in all the amateur money alone. Then you have the fact the Badgers covered their last 4 games. Everyone is confident. Add in the JT injury...

This line makes the bet. You guys will roll tomorrow. I will be back to celebrate at about midnight!!

I sure hope you are right but this team is not for the weak of heart. Nov 4th beatdown in Iowa City was not that long ago, nor was being down 14-0 in Ann Arbor or 21-3 to Penn State. Never know what these Bucks will bring. But a 1 point win is all this fan needs!!!

Even local media just now “there is no way Wisconsin doesn’t cover this spread” :(

Fantastic game last night. What did everyone think of Darnold’s performance? I thought he was quite good but was a bit surprised that his arm didn’t look as big as I thought it was. Couple downfield bombs looked underthrown and he was putting a lot into them. Not that it’s a deal breaker, I was just under the impression he has a bigger arm

20 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I agree, they have the best offense by far. Watching the SEC title game reminded me of that fact. I really think that Oklahoma could take it to these conservative SEC teams. 

The matchup I wanted to see was Bama vs Oklahoma because I would like to see what Saban could come up with for that offense and Qb which looks unstoppable. That will likely not happen unless Bama squeaks in at 4 and OU goes to 1.  I don’t know of another team that could just outscore them. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.