The hit heard round the world

KW95 - JA17

3 hours ago, KW95 said:

Im a Bills fan and I hate Brady more than anyone else in the history of the NFL.  Even more than OJ and Hernandez.

It's a difficult thing to reconcile in ones mind; being a Bills fan and not liking OJ. Can one be a huge fan of the player and despise the man?

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Umm NO!  This is.

Not sure if that first pick was his only pick-6 of his career, but that first one they show, he was down before getting in.

I think even the ref marked it on the 1/2 yard line.  Ref came right in w/his foot to spot where he was down.  I forgot how much better no technology made refs (which is debatable)... They used better spotting techniques.

Anyway, that couldn't have been the pick 6 of his career.  It must not be on film?

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If you're a Bills Fan there's only one "Hit Heard Round the World" and Brady ain't in it. 

You are so right 26. That play of Stratton crushing Lincoln (who would later play for the Bills) was universally known by that title. Thanks for the vid, great memories of that awesome defense back then.

7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

INdeed!

6 hours ago, White Linen said:

This was already posted IN another thread.

Prove it. Provide a link to the other thread, use the report function, and if true, the mods will close this thread as a duplicate thread. 

5 hours ago, yungmack said:

That is the best. Those teams were outstanding. Thanks for posting this.

3 hours ago, jabu said:

You are so right 26. That play of Stratton crushing Lincoln (who would later play for the Bills) was universally known by that title. Thanks for the vid, great memories of that awesome defense back then.

24771244979_67f4395fc9_o.jpg

10 hours ago, kdiggz said:

INdeed!

9 hours ago, White Linen said:

This was already posted IN another thread.

Please stop this practice. It contributes nothing to the discussion and is just a waste of people’s time. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It's a difficult thing to reconcile in ones mind; being a Bills fan and not liking OJ. Can one be a huge fan of the player and despise the man?

It makes me both angry and sad that Simpson was the best Bills player ever ... and that memories of him are forever tarnished by his actions after he retired from the game.

• Like (+1) 1