Tre' White Doesn't Care About What Brady Has Accomplished

26CornerBlitz

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Buffalo Bills fans know all too well what Tom Brady has accomplished in his storied career. The 40-year old has won five Super Bowls, four Super Bowl MVP awards, made 12 trips to the Pro Bowl and was named league MVP twice.

However, rookie cornerback Tre’Davious White doesn’t seem to give much thought to Brady’s past, or even present success. White spoke to the media Wednesday and was asked about how he felt preparing for a future Hall of Fame quarterback that has enjoyed the type of success Brady has against the Bills.

“I don’t care because I wasn’t here,” said Tre’Davious White. “I wasn’t on the team then, but most of the guys weren’t on the team; [except] Kyle [Williams] or E-Wood [Eric Wood], guys like that. We pretty much have a new core of guys including myself. We’ll see how it goes.”

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it say he doesn't care about the Bills and Patriots past and not what Brady has accomplished in general.  

8 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

Tre better hope the DLine gets pressure on Brady all game. Otherwise Tre is gonna wish he stayed away from the media...

.. but go Tre!

The worst part is its a Bills in house press release.

Lets hope the new wanna be GOAT CB beats the old Nanny Goat  QB with 2 picks and one for 6 :)

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

I was litterally just about to post how tre will probably give up 3 TDs to Brady now 

He said absolutely nothing even remotely offensive about Brady.

Why should he care about what's happened before he's here when the only thing that matters is this game?

In fact, he went on to say how impressed he was with Brady in the Super Bowl?

Look, Brady is going to do work no matter what.  White has had a great rookie year (still rather have Watson :) )  and seems like a great dude.

but why say anything?  It's ok to just think it to yourself and keep it in house.  Why can't you just copy the Pats and praise scrubs like they do with Josh Reed and Chris Kelsay?

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Reminds me of the corner on Pittsburgh about 10 years ago who called the Pats overrated, then Brady went out of his way just to pick on him, and they ended up stomping the Steelers.

Why do I have this bad feeling the exact same thing is going to happen...

probably because it happens every time the bills play the pats.

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Reminds me of the corner on Pittsburgh about 10 years ago who called the Pats overrated, then Brady went out of his way just to pick on him, and they ended up stomping the Steelers.

Why do I have this bad feeling the exact same thing is going to happen...

I hear you, but Tre didn't say anything remotely similar.

• Like (+1) 1