“The baddest beat they ever saw” - Pats vs Bills 1998

YoloinOhio

57 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

WOW!!!

Y'all know I bet, but for some reason, i just did not remember this was a 3 and a hook game, obviously, i did not bet on it!

That might be the worst bad beat in the history of mankind! 

Thanks for sharing

My worst was on the fail Mary. Almost took me out of the game for good lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Lol..I just tweeted that to SVP that he needs to start a Bad Beat HOF and this has to be the first inductee...

5 hours ago, MDH said:

Just give it to them. One of the worst jobbings the Bills have ever gotten, and that's saying something.

Yeah it was just like you knew the refs were going to get the Patriots in the endzone one way or another, Bills defense was powerless to stop them...

3 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I feel for that poor guy but I still support Wade for pulling the players in protest. Most incompetent string of referring I think I've ever seen on that last drive, and that's saying something with the current state of officiating. 

One of the proudest moments to be a Bills fan. Then the douche bag Pete Carroll went for two. Disliked him ever since even when he was at USC. No class whatsoever.

I was at that game.  Sitting in the opposite end zone it looked like Jefferson was 5 feet out of bounds, and then the PI on a Hail Mary!  Walking out of the stadium, one of my friends just kept saying, "but that wasn't fair it wasn't right." About 100 times.   That game and the Tennessee forward pass have caused me permanent damage, even more than the Super Bowl losses.

My hatred of all Boston sports and their pompous ignorant fans is unlimited.   What part of Mass. Is Walt Coleman from?