Belichik talking up Taylor and the Bills

Today at the Pats press conference there was vintage Hoodie propping the opposition up and throwing random credit at the Bills including:

- Taylor being tough to be prepare for because he don't turn the ball over and leads the league in rushing for QB's

- Bills defense hides their coverages well.

- McD has done a great job this year

- They are a tough team to face, can't take a division opponent lightly on the road.

Here is the link if anybody is interested:

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/press-conference

Edit, here's also an articles summarizing BB's praise for McD and the Bills:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/what_patriots_bills_belichick_had_to_say_about_sean_mcdermotts_buffalo_bills.html

Edited by SaviorPeterman

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

The Hood is just sweet talking and buttering up McD before he violently throws one into him.

And will troll us especially hard with a game plan designed around Touchdown Mike on Offense and Eric Lee to start on D, with some stunts designed to get him free.

13 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He talks up teams and players every week..it' s the calm before the storm hits approach.

I know that's why I posted it, and he has a habit of talking up the opponents worst players and coaches. I remember when he said classic stuff like he respects Dick Jaraun the most of all coaches in the NFL and Ryan Denney is dominant player on the dline. I fact I think this was before they trashed the Bills 52-17 on Sunday night football in 2007.

This week it's TT and he cited the low turnover rate and rushing ability which we all know is misleading anyway and funny Hoodie specifically mentioned it since that's what all the TT defenders keep citing as well.

Here's some more good Hoodie quotes from today:

"This is really a Buffalo team that is playing well," Belichick said. "They're good in all three phases of the game. Coach McDermott has done a great job with that program. They're tough. They take the ball away. They have a good running game. Tough quarterback. Good skill players. Good in the kicking game. They're really a solid football team." 

Edited by SaviorPeterman

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'd trade all the draft picks to get BB as our coach. 

There was a time I might have said this but not now.  I think he was lucky to stumble on to a once in a generation QB in a QB driven league.  Without Brady BB might just be another pedestrian coach.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

There was a time I might have said this but not now.  I think he was lucky to stumble on to a once in a generation QB in a QB driven league.  Without Brady BB might just be another pedestrian coach.  

Pedestrian? Hmm maybe... but wouldn't all the great coaches be without their star power QB? They seem to go hand in hand. (All the way back to Lombardi himself)

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pedestrian? Hmm maybe... but wouldn't all the great coaches be without their star power QB? They seem to go hand in hand. (All the way back to Lombardi himself)

Can’t be proven because it is what it is.  However, you do have to admit that given Brady was Not expected to be anything like what he has turned out to be, BB has had a good dose of luck on his side.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Can’t be proven because it is what it is.  However, you do have to admit that given Brady was Not expected to be anything like what he has turned out to be, BB has had a good dose of luck on his side.  

ABSOLUTELY!! he did have some success with Cassell but I still think with. Ready they go undefeated again that year also. (Team was stacked everywhere BUT QB when Brady went down)

Bellichick always lays on the praising BS thick during the week before a game. Then he proceeds to exploit and destroy all those players that he mentioned were so great during the week before.  Exposing himself as being disingenuous. He will talk about how much he respects the coach of the opposing team then rub the loss in his face. He did that to Dick Jauron (who he supposedly liked) during the Sunday night pummeling  (56-10) loss, constantly going for 2 and running up the score.  I've never seen a more obvious attempt at humiliating a team and coach ever!!

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know that's why I posted it, and he has a habit of talking up the opponents worst players and coaches. I remember when he said classic stuff like he respects Dick Jaraun the most of all coaches in the NFL and Ryan Denney is dominant player on the dline. I fact I think this was before they trashed the Bills 52-17 on Sunday night football in 2007.

This week it's TT and he cited the low turnover rate and rushing ability which we all know is misleading anyway and funny Hoodie specifically mentioned it since that's what all the TT defenders keep citing as well.

Here's some more good Hoodie quotes from today:

Please explain how the low turnover rate and Taylor's rushing ability are "misleading". 

Edited by Theshallowcross