Under the Radar QB’s that could rise

Dkollidas

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like the WKU kid, Mike White.  Big body, big arm, fairly athletic, and has experience in a pro-style offense.  

It will be interesting to see how he does in the E-W Shrine Game.

I read somewhere on here that the Bills like him.  Have you seen Keane?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple of UDFA type sleepers that have a chance. Heard their names on some podcasts this week. They do have some NFL skills. This is such a fantastic QB class. There are going to be some late round guys that stick around for a long time as journeyman backups/starters, I think there will be one late round franchise QB as well this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, billspro said:

Here are a couple of UDFA type sleepers that have a chance. Heard their names on some podcasts this week. They do have some NFL skills. This is such a fantastic QB class. There are going to be some late round guys that stick around for a long time as journeyman backups/starters, I think there will be one late round franchise QB as well this year. 

I second the Perez choice. I think i has him as my #9 or 10 QB in the class. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.