The remaining divisional games

Cygnus99

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Make a decision.  Do you want a team to turn it around and split the Pats, win the others and go 10-6 and make the playoffs, or crap just lose them all and go 5 -11 and take your QB without bundling picks.  I agree with the guy the other day SF might give us their 1st for our two to go up and grab our QB and then fill holes as we still have lots of picks thereafter.

me, I'm hoping for 10-6.  I'm sick of being a loser and not what I did in my athletic career.

i find the BIRGing of NFL fans fascinating

Lol...bills couldn't get close enough to sniff brady's cup

once the chiefs clobbers the bills sunday this team is done and we

begin the draft talk.

Doesn't it seem like we are talking draft right after thanksgiving every year

2-2, 7-9 in this years afc is like finishing 3-13 in a regular year.

13 hours ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

who knows?  O Line is a injury riddled mess,  D Line minus Dareus is being blown up.  TT playing about 5 feet tall, O scheme not working.   WRs all walking wounded or worse.   TE's knee is as bad as ever.  I can see them losing out, not for lack of effort, its just they're down Watkins, Woods, Dareus, Williams, a pile of starters are barely able to play and the O scheme is failing.   Not sure how you turn that around.   Turnovers flip the scenario, but turnover margin is a fickle thing.   Unless the opponent is in worse shape than they are come a particular game day or the turnover train starts up again, I don't see them very competitive going forward.  

1-3 or 0-4.  I don't think we win more than 1 more game this year.  I think we'll have more than 10 guys hit IR by the end of this year.  This year is gonna end ugly.  Hopefully we'll be in a better spot to pick up the necessary pieces in the draft.  

Edited by dulles

1 hour ago, driddles said:

The Pats are going to set the single game scoring record against us if we continue as we have been the last 2 weeks. 

I predict that TB* will bring back the "43 is the mike" just to taunt us.  That will be the audible for whenever they want to run between the tackles for an 8-12 yard gain.