The remaining divisional games

Cygnus99

At best 2-2 I can see the Bills winning against the Pats once and losing away and same thing with the Dolphins 

or 

Pats sweep the Bills and we sweep the Dolphins 

or 

Pats sweeps the Bills and we split against the Dolphins . Bills beating the Dolphins at Miami in a meaningless garbage game 

or 

Worst case scenario Bills will be 0-4 against the Pats and the Dolphins 

There is no way we will be 3-1 and of course forget being 4-0 

who knows?  O Line is a injury riddled mess,  D Line minus Dareus is being blown up.  TT playing about 5 feet tall, O scheme not working.   WRs all walking wounded or worse.   TE's knee is as bad as ever.  I can see them losing out, not for lack of effort, its just they're down Watkins, Woods, Dareus, Williams, a pile of starters are barely able to play and the O scheme is failing.   Not sure how you turn that around.   Turnovers flip the scenario, but turnover margin is a fickle thing.   Unless the opponent is in worse shape than they are come a particular game day or the turnover train starts up again, I don't see them very competitive going forward.  

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

At best 2-2 I can see the Bills winning against the Pats once and losing away and same thing with the Dolphins 

or 

or 

Pats sweeps the Bills and we split against the Dolphins . Bills beating the Dolphins at Miami in a meaningless garbage game 

or 

This is a brilliant post.  Thanks, lots of food for thought.

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

or 

or 

or 

Best case is 0-4. 

Stick a fork in it.

Make a decision.  Do you want a team to turn it around and split the Pats, win the others and go 10-6 and make the playoffs, or crap just lose them all and go 5 -11 and take your QB without bundling picks.  I agree with the guy the other day SF might give us their 1st for our two to go up and grab our QB and then fill holes as we still have lots of picks thereafter.

me, I'm hoping for 10-6.  I'm sick of being a loser and not what I did in my athletic career.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did someone say lose 1 to the Pats?

:blink:

Thumping #1 followed shortly after by thumping #2. 

The Pats may have clinched everything by the last game, so they may play their scrubs.  Doesn't mean they won't win, but it may not be a thumping.

OTOH, if they need the win to get home field advantage for the playoffs, it will be a thumping of epic proportion.

If they have clinched everything, they could let the Bills win just to move the Bills later in the draft.

14 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol yep. I am not even looking forward to watching the games against the Pats. Going to be so miserable

Ha, I'm sure the Pats are looking forward to it. 

5 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

The Pats may have clinched everything by the last game, so they may play their scrubs.  Doesn't mean they won't win, but it may not be a thumping.

OTOH, if they need the win to get home field advantage for the playoffs, it will be a thumping of epic proportion.

If they have clinched everything, they could let the Bills win just to move the Bills later in the draft.

Even the scrubs will love it, like we have seen before.

As for letting them win, dont count on it, too much fun pounding on Buffalo with the scrubs, just makes the starters feel even more superior.

Going to be real ugly

Edited by xRUSHx

11 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Ha, I'm sure the Pats are looking forward to it. 

Even the scrubs will love it, like we have seen before.

As for letting them win, dont count on it, too much fun pounding on Buffalo with the scrubs, just makes the starters feel even more superior.

Going to be real ugly

I hope they don't lose on purpose to move the Bills later in the draft.  It would be truly evil if they did.

Of course, I always picture Belichick as the Emperor from Star Wars, so truly evil is a possibility.

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I hope they don't lose on purpose to move the Bills later in the draft.  It would be truly evil if they did.

Of course, I always picture Belichick as the Emperor from Star Wars, so truly evil is a possibility.

Like I said before IMO they will have a bunch more fun pounding on them with the backups then watching them lose a few slots in the draft.

Belichick rarely sits his starter..especially if they have clinch a bye...he doesn't want his 1st string players to have 2 weeks offs...odds are we'll play their full squad...and that's bad news for us....Brady simply doesn't lose vs Buffalo....they haven't lost a road game since last year...12 or 13 straight wins on the road...I don't think that streak ends in Orchard Park.....

We'll split with Miami.....I hope....

Edited by Iron Maiden

If they can beat the chiefs, i see them going 2-2 at worst.  Of course if we can't beat the chiefs we pretty much lose out except maybe the colts game.

This team is reeling.  There's no shot in hell for playoffs if they can't beat the chiefs.  It doesn't matter after that. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Indeed. I hadn't really considered all the permutations, all the various ways a team could go, say, 1-3 or even 0-4. Now I know.

I think we go 0-2-2. Tie Miami twice for another dubious NFL record.