What do these 6 NFL QB's have in common?

Punt75

11 hours ago, Punt75 said:

-Jimmy Garoppolo

-Sam Bradford

-Kirk Cousins

-Matthew Stafford

-Drew Brees

-Derek Carr

ALL are potential Free Agents for the 2018 season.  A franchise tag from their current teams would probably run in the $25-28 mil area for one year.  I'm sure the players and their agents don't want the tag for long-term security and salary negotiation reasons.

If we could only sign one of them to a long term deal and then draft a QB for the future.

Carr and Stafford aren’t free agents. Jimmy G, isn’t going as a FA (that’s why SF traded for him). Brees is retiring in New Orleans, that’s obvious. Bradford sucks and is always hurt. Cousins is going to get tagged again if they can’t work out a long term deal. Other than that it’s a good list with a bunch of guys that the Bills will probably sign. :blink:

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Brees only wants to play where he gets paid the most.

But he's too old for the Bills, anyway.

He’s not going anywhere. Brees in New Orleans is as big of a deal as Kelly was in Buffalo. He will retire in the black and gold no questions asked. I’m as likely to play for another team as he is.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Carr and Stafford aren’t free agents. Jimmy G, isn’t going as a FA (that’s why SF traded for him). Brees is retiring in New Orleans, that’s obvious. Bradford sucks and is always hurt. Cousins is going to get tagged again if they can’t work out a long term deal. Other than that it’s a good list with a bunch of guys that the Bills will probably sign. :blink:

He’s not going anywhere. Brees in New Orleans is as big of a deal as Kelly was in Buffalo. He will retire in the black and gold no questions asked. I’m as likely to play for another team as he is.

Give the OP credit for a well researched topic where he obviously did his homework. :beer:

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Give the OP credit for a well researched topic where he obviously did his homework. :beer:

the interwebs are a wonderful thing.

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

New Orleans is a super bowl contender, Brees is still an excellent QB, he's worth every penny he wants and I can't imagine the Saints not signing him.

12 hours ago, Punt75 said:

-Jimmy Garoppolo

-Sam Bradford

-Kirk Cousins

-Matthew Stafford

-Drew Brees

-Derek Carr

ALL are potential Free Agents for the 2018 season.  A franchise tag from their current teams would probably run in the $25-28 mil area for one year.  I'm sure the players and their agents don't want the tag for long-term security and salary negotiation reasons.

If we could only sign one of them to a long term deal and then draft a QB for the future.

I was going to say that none are Bills, making them totally awesome.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Albwan said:

Buffalo, the QB Siberia...

Where low tiered QB's and has beens come to make some money and get revered as gods.

Lol word. Any team that reveres Kyle Ortan to the point of yearly threads politicking for his wall of fame spot is !@#$in ridiculous.  One season at 9-7 with no playoffs, then retired on us, and the 3rd&kitty play vs the broncos lol.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Stop letting facts ruin a great rant.....

I lost track.  Of the original list of six QBs .... how many can actually become a Bill next season.  Based on others' comments, my last calculation was 2.

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I lost track.  Of the original list of six QBs .... how many can actually become a Bill next season.  Based on others' comments, my last calculation was 2.

Pretty sure we're down to:

-Jimmy G.

-Brees

-Cousins

-Bradford

And add at least one other Viking.

No way Brees is thinking "I've always wanted to finish my career in Buffalo."  Some funny business going on with Garoppolo; either a sign/franchise and trade or the Niners will find a way to keep him (otherwise why trade a high pick for him so he can hold a clipboard for CJ Beathard). Cousins: will get a ridiculous salary. A good QB who'll be paid like the best QB in the world. Bradford: damaged goods, would get killed behind our line. Same for Bridgewater. 

Case Keenum, welcome to Buffalo! It's really not such a bad town. That whole weather thing is grossly overplayed.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Pretty sure we're down to:

-Jimmy G.

-Brees

-Cousins

-Bradford

And add at least one other Viking.

No way Brees is thinking "I've always wanted to finish my career in Buffalo."  Some funny business going on with Garoppolo; either a sign/franchise and trade or the Niners will find a way to keep him (otherwise why trade a high pick for him so he can hold a clipboard for CJ Beathard). Cousins: will get a ridiculous salary. A good QB who'll be paid like the best QB in the world. Bradford: damaged goods, would get killed behind our line. Same for Bridgewater. 

Case Keenum, welcome to Buffalo! It's really not such a bad town. That whole weather thing is grossly overplayed.

No way the 49ers will allow Jimmy G to hit the open market. 

15 hours ago, Punt75 said:

-Jimmy Garoppolo

-Sam Bradford

-Kirk Cousins

-Matthew Stafford

-Drew Brees

-Derek Carr

Derek and Matthew have contracts already.