Taylor's performance Vs Chargers

JerseyBills

Lost in all the hysteria is Tyrod Taylor's play on Sunday. He takes an anemic , totally embarrassing offense and goes 

8 plays - FG

8 plays- Fumble

11 plays- TD

8  plays- TD

The previous 8 drives before Taylor entered the game, Buffalos longest drive was 6 plays.

I think Taylor realizes he needs to be more aggressive , it's all about consistentcy with him.

15/25 for 158 1 TD

4 rushes 38 yards 1 TD

I hope we see that Tyrod Taylor for 4 quarters and I believe this O can get back on track and be a threat.

Just now, bobobonators said:

Its hard to be consistent with a completely new WR corps; a complete turnstile in 40% of the Oline; and with an O-coordinator who is 60yrs old and has the imagination and creativity of a fossil. 

Yes, Dennison has been such a disappointment.

I think Clay and Shady are Tyrod's necessity. We've had no Glenn, see Dallas with no Tyron Smith. Our oft injured WR.

Tyrod has gotten a bad deal, I believe in him though ,when he just goes out there and plays freely. I was encouraged by his performance on Sun.

We can build on that performance.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t think there Is a single Bills fan who thinks Taylor is the answer at QB past this season. Let him go out and be the QB and play for another shot next year, with another team. There is no way McDermott and Bean bring Taylor back. As for what Taylor did against the Chargers, whatever. Peterman looked about the same against New Orleans. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t think there Is a single Bills fan who thinks Taylor is the answer at QB past this season. Let him go out and be the QB and play for another shot next year, with another team. There is no way McDermott and Bean bring Taylor back. As for what Taylor did against the Chargers, whatever. Peterman looked about the same against New Orleans. 

My sentiments exactly

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Lost in all the hysteria is Tyrod Taylor's play on Sunday. He takes an anemic , totally embarrassing offense and goes 

8 plays - FG

8 plays- Fumble

11 plays- TD

8  plays- TD

The previous 8 drives before Taylor entered the game, Buffalos longest drive was 6 plays.

I think Taylor realizes he needs to be more aggressive , it's all about consistentcy with him.

15/25 for 158 1 TD

4 rushes 38 yards 1 TD

I hope we see that Tyrod Taylor for 4 quarters and I believe this O can get back on track and be a threat.

On the sack/fumble drive he had a 2nd and 20 after a holding call on the OL ........he threw a beautiful 21 yard bullet to Brandon Tate but it fell to the turf.  :doh:  

Taylor played fine in the second half.......some of it was garbage time........some was not(is Bosa a garbage timer?) but in any event it was sustained solid play coming off the worst half of football played by a QB in the NFL in the last 50 years.:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Don't speak for everyone. I, in fact, do believe Taylor can be the answer at QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Garbage time yards and TD's, typical Tyrod numbers when the game is over.

Yeah it's no different than the week before when the game was out of reach against the Saints.  Petermann came in and looked terrific and drove them right down the field and scored.

I'm not a TT hater or lover, but the last two games he played, he was awful

Not defending TT, really think we need a new QB.  But why on earth does Rick "Dense" Dennison continue to make TT throw from the pocket.  He is NOT a pocket passer.  He can throw the ball, but he is better running around when doing so (likely due to his height).  

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

On the sack/fumble drive he had a 2nd and 20 after a holding call on the OL ........he threw a beautiful 21 yard bullet to Brandon Tate but it fell to the turf.  :doh:  

Taylor played fine in the second half.......some of it was garbage time........some was not(is Bosa a garbage timer?) but in any event it was sustained solid play coming off the worst half of football played by a QB in the NFL in the last 50 years.:lol:

Exactly.

His first drive went for more plays than previous 8! He came in and instantly had the O moving. McD sabotaged that game by starting Peterman, Taylor would have had us close at least.

Hope this benching totally changes his attitude out there and he stops the conservative play. 

51 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah it's no different than the week before when the game was out of reach against the Saints.  Petermann came in and looked terrific and drove them right down the field and scored.

I'm not a TT hater or lover, but the last two games he played, he was awful

That was 2 drives in the 4th.

It's nothing like that. Chargers had starters in for one, Saints didn't.