The Rose Bowl is the only place left standing where the Bills lost a Super Bowl

Roundybout

On 11/24/2017 at 9:46 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

We could always take OJ's name down from the Wall of Fame and see if that works before we start trying to condemn the Rose Bowl

Here's a fun one.  Would Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman still be alive if the Bills had WON some of those SB's?

OJ was spotted wearing his Bills uni this past Holloween, so obviously he ties himself to this team.  Maybe the losses were the straws that broke the juice box?

22 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have always felt putting Scott Norwood on the wall of fame would break the curse

I know he's Lead The Charge a couple times.  Pretty sure they lost all games.

I'm like 99% sure he Led The Charge in the Jets game in 2011 when we were 5-2 as well.  Unfortunately we saw how that worked out 

We have to hire Wade Philips back. He's the only way to break the curse! Ralph screwed up big time dumping him (and for also forcing him to start Johnson instead of Flutie in the playoffs). 

Once Wade is back, all will correct itself from there. The Bills will be back to losing Super Bowls in no time!

On 11/25/2017 at 10:43 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Here's a fun one.  Would Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman still be alive if the Bills had WON some of those SB's?

OJ was spotted wearing his Bills uni this past Holloween, so obviously he ties himself to this team.  Maybe the losses were the straws that broke the juice box?

Interesting theory. Except OJ didn't kill anybody.

On 11/24/2017 at 11:56 AM, Herc11 said:

So stupid... Are we in school? Are you going to give him an F for not have a citation?

Hey. He/she/it asked for our thoughts. And you are what... his mother or uncle?

Yet you come here as a noobie and violate the terms of service by personally attacking me. :thumbdown:

Posts like yours usually come around the end of June every year when Miss. Jackson's sixth grade class graduates and a slew of new posters arrive all eager to impress the world with their new mastery of the Internet and their vast knowledge of football. 

Like it or not, there are normative behaviors here based on long standing practices and years of discussions. 

One of them is not creating duplicate posts, and like it or not, punctuation and spelling are very important as well.

It helps the reader discern the meaning when someone posts something like "He helped his uncle Jack off a horse." 

Good luck in your future postings here and whatever you might or might not do with a horse. :o

30 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Hey. He/she/it asked for our thoughts. And you are what... his mother or uncle?

Yet you come here as a noobie and violate the terms of service by personally attacking me. :thumbdown:

Posts like yours usually come around the end of June every year when Miss. Jackson's sixth grade class graduates and a slew of new posters arrive all eager to impress the world with their new mastery of the Internet and their vast knowledge of football. 

Like it or not, there are normative behaviors here based on long standing practices and years of discussions. 

One of them is not creating duplicate posts, and like it or not, punctuation and spelling are very important as well.

It helps the reader discern the meaning when someone posts something like "He helped his uncle Jack off a horse." 

Good luck in your future postings here and whatever you might or might not do with a horse. :o

Lmao... wow. You really take an internet discussion board that seriously??? Guess thats all some people have in their life.

Edited by Herc11

On 11/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, BillsEnthusiast said:

With the recent fall of the Georgia Dome, the only stadium left that the Bills lost a Super Bowl at is the Rose Bowl. 

XXV - Tampa Stadium - Bills 19, Giants 20 - Demolished '99

XXVI - Metrodome - Bills 24, Redskins 37 - Demolished '13

XXVII - Rose Bowl - Bills 17, Cowgirls 52 - STILL REMAINS

XXVIII - Georgia Dome - Bills 13, Cowgirls 30 - Demolished '17 

I believe that once all four stadiums fall, only then will the Bills reach their former glory. Sort of like destroying the One Ring. 

Your thoughts?

920x920.jpg

Let's tear it down!