Clean House after season

Tatonka68

7 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Bills need to clean house and get rid of the following players after the season, Tyrod Taylor, Shady McCoy, Cedric Thorton, Ryan Davis, Mike Tolbert, Shareece Wright,  Leonard Johnson, Alonzo Alexander and EJ Gaines. 

Besides him having issues with soft tissue injuries, why wouldn't we want EJ? He's proven that he can be very good in this scheme. 

8 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Bills need to clean house and get rid of the following players after the season, Tyrod Taylor, Shady McCoy, Cedric Thorton, Ryan Davis, Mike Tolbert, Shareece Wright,  Leonard Johnson, Alonzo Alexander and EJ Gaines. 

Id keep shady and resign gaines , the rest i think are as good as gone plus a bunch more.

Ducasse mills should be cut, have a feeling glenn will be traded. Preston brown and j matthews wont be resigned. Kwilliams will retire or go elsewhere. Gonna be a very different team next year which is a good thing

20 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

There will always be changes.  Cleaning house isn't the answer.  They need to get players with more talent.

12 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Alonzo Mourning, Center/Power Forward from Georgetown. Played for the Hornets, Heat, and Nets. 

Interesting. What position does he play for the Bills. Can we get him to block some FGs? 

24 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Keep Shady.    Let the rest go 

42 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

I got a better idea: get rid of McDermott and Beane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Keep Mccoy & Gaines.....rest can go.....dont even know if mccoy would want to stay.....wouldnt blame him one bit......even more interesting i dont see any FA wanting to come anywhere near this place next season to boot!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JPP said:

Keep Mccoy & Gaines.....rest can go.....dont even know if mccoy would want to stay.....wouldnt blame him one bit......even more interesting i dont see any FA wanting to come anywhere near this place next season to boot!

Roll out the brinks truck.