Marshawn Lynch with the best interview to Mexican reporter

CanadianFan

Just now, Worstcaseontario said:

Brady's such a knob

Why? Some Mexican reporter trying to be an !@#$ by giving you a jersey? Brady was right to ignore the !@#$. You do know it was a "gift" referencing the Superbowl jersey Brady had stolen by a Mexican reporter...

No, the right reaction was to ignore the guy.

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Why? Some Mexican reporter trying to be an !@#$ by giving you a jersey? Brady was right to ignore the !@#$. You do know it was a "gift" referencing the Superbowl jersey Brady had stolen by a Mexican reporter...

It was a thoughtful gift..

8 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Brady's such a knob

no surprise there....always been a dick....

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

oh i dont know.....maybe be a bit respectful?

Lynch had a small bit on Brooklyn 99, a segment with Tanked, which he had a fish tank built. Meant less when he left ?. Oh and Brooklyn 99 has an episode up in Rochester with the Buffalo PD, Buffalo PD got busted for some corrupt activity... FWIW... ?

10 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

Brady actually snubs the self-made reporter, but Lynch was more than magnanimous - he gave this dude an interview none of the other reporters ever got from Lynch. 

You call that a good interview from Marsthug?

He makes no sense speaking street ghetto talking about tacos and enchiladas he does with "those guys".  "we got with my migos I'm down with my mix mate,......hey we got hella mex out on the town bro, they be sly in the hella ****."

Anyone else talking like that would be labeled a racist.

Edited by cba fan

4 hours ago, cba fan said:

He makes no sense speaking street ghetto talking about tacos and enchiladas he does with "those guys".  "we got with my migos I'm down with my mix mate,......hey we got hella mex out on the town bro, they be sly in the hella ****."

Another fake gangster. Babied all his life, and now gets off on pretending he's a crack dealer.

On 11/24/2017 at 4:20 AM, cba fan said:

LOL it's obviously how he talks man. We never made the effort to know the man when he was here. Here are straight transcriiptions, and TRANSLATIONS:

Transcription:

"What’s up with my amigos? What’s up with my Mex, man? You know what I’m talking about? Hey, we got hella Mex out in the town, bro. They be slidin’ and hella ****. There’s a lot of them in the dubs. They all through the east though. You feel me? I be goin’ go !@#$ with them and hella ****. They be kicking it with me though! You know what I’m talking about? We eat hella tacos, hella enchiladas, hella quesadillas.”

Translation:

Good day my friends! How are you my Latin American compatriots? Do you know the good word? We have many of your kind in the fine municipality of Oakland, my foreign friend. Riding in their automobiles, you know as they do! There are indeed quite a few of them in Oakland, off to the eastern part of the city. I must admit that I do occasionally find myself engaging in debauchery with those type, indeed! In jest though! We share many a fine night of quality time together, do you understand? Sharing a bounty of tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/23/2017 at 2:39 PM, Paulus said:

Defending Tom Brady on a Bills board is just not smart... not smart at all.