Go get Pat Shurmur somehow

The juice

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think it's more of Case K. making himself look good. I think he is just one of those guys that finally came into his own and started playing better. Not saying Shurmer doesn't have ANY part in his success at all, but I just think Case Keenum has just gotten better as a QB over time. Sometimes it happens like that.

I think part of their progress as a team was the departure of Peterson.  As long as Peterson was on the roster, that position was locked, with less open competition.  Their gameplans would also be hampered by AP - He was an all-time great runner, but I have always thought he was a problem on third/passing downs.  I think it is similar to when we have Shady in and he is forced to provide pass-pro.  I'm not sure AP was poor at that, but he always seemed a little disjointed in the pass game.  

With him out, they were able to be less predictable.  

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

If Shurmur gets the AZ job is Keenum the starting QB of the Cards next year?

thats what I keep hearing .. 

I posted a few links on it this morning 

and when I saw this thread in a search I posted this story 

Case Keenum could join Pat Shurmur if Minnesota Vikings ...

Pat Shurmur, who has emerged as an attractive candidate for head-coaching vacancies around the NFL, could bring Case Keenum with him if he is hired by a team that ...

If Keenum and Shurmur are a package deal, the Cardinals ...

The New Orleans Saints are the only thing that should be on the minds of Case Keenumand Pat Shurmur as the Minnesota Vikings prepare for Sunday's Divisional Round ...