Go get Pat Shurmur somehow

The juice

9 minutes ago, The juice said:

Idk what we can do but he’s made Case Keenum look like a ?

I think it's more of Case K. making himself look good. I think he is just one of those guys that finally came into his own and started playing better. Not saying Shurmer doesn't have ANY part in his success at all, but I just think Case Keenum has just gotten better as a QB over time. Sometimes it happens like that.

He has been sacked 5 times all season. It helps to have a good Oline and actual NFL level receivers as well. 

What helps most is that Shurmer at least runs an offense that isn't antiquated. Dennison is so bad that this is the first time in his 22 year career that he has EVER called plays. 

What we need is an innovative OC. Someone who incorporates spread concepts with built in RPOs. McD should've brought and hired Ken Dorsey from Carolina. Dennison is horrible. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think it's more of Case K. making himself look good. I think he is just one of those guys that finally came into his own and started playing better. Not saying Shurmer doesn't have ANY part in his success at all, but I just think Case Keenum has just gotten better as a QB over time. Sometimes it happens like that.

Yes thinking for that as well for Case. Getting better with time.

26 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

He has been sacked 5 times all season. It helps to have a good Oline and actual NFL level receivers as well. 

What helps most is that Shurmer at least runs an offense that isn't antiquated. Dennison is so bad that this is the first time in his 22 year career that he has EVER called plays. 

What we need is an innovative OC. Someone who incorporates spread concepts with built in RPOs. McD should've brought and hired Ken Dorsey from Carolina. Dennison is horrible. 

Agree when I see other offense design just look soo much better then Bills and so much more.. Everything to this offense is bad..... 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

But can he throw the deep out?

1 hour ago, Worstcaseontario said:

With a potato sack

Does he learn through denial and error, Rick?  

If so he's a McD kinda' guy.   Potato sack + stolen van = to Chicago.......then Uber from there.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Always liked him in greenbay, where he was creative with the run game and Brett Favre and his time at TA&M . Seems like he knows how to work to a player's strength (can he bring Keenum with him)

I think you are thinking about Mike Sherman.

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Does he learn through denial and error, Rick?  

If so he's a McD kinda' guy.   Potato sack + stolen van = to Chicago.......then Uber from there.

I think you are thinking about Mike Sherman.

Yeah I know, I just deleted it hopping know one would quote it, thanks :P

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

? well I'm sure he could/can.

I'm sure he can too, except not with the zip you need to see. So no, actually he can't reliably make that throw. His arm strength is average at best. But he is extremely accurate and he is smart. And he was undrafted. 

Edited by starrymessenger

I hope no one in charge takes this seriously, Shurmur has been around a while and you can tell about his game prowess in the second half of the game. two runs and a pass after the two runs got the Vikes negative yardage. Keenum , ii think took a little longer to develop.