• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
nuklz2594

patriot bride asked a question

she remembers when our kgun offense was legendary.  she asked how the kgun would do versus great defenses a la the 86 bears, steel curtain, doomsday defense.etc...bride knows her ****. love that woman lol

Imagine a world without hypothetical questions :rolleyes:

As a Bills Fan - I would say we had too many weapons to be contained.

Happy Thanksgiving and Go Bills!

58 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Belichick, with the Giants, already demonstrated how to stop the KGun.

Yeah, keep it off the field with your offense. 

If you found the clone of the young Jim Kelly to play QB, I think it would work great.  On the other hand, if you tried to run a hurry-up offense with the likes of EJ Manuel, your mileage definitely will vary:

http://www.saratogian.com/article/ST/20130914/NEWS/309149975

THREE-AND-OUTS: The Bills' new-look hurry-up offense didn't get very far, very fast in rookie quarterback EJ Manuel's debut. Though Manuel completed 18 of 27 passes for 150 yards and two TDs, the offense lacked consistency.

They managed just 15 first downs -- five on a third-quarter touchdown drive -- and converted just four of 13 third-down chances.

Happy Thanksgiving!