Is the media the problem here?

freeagentqb

Big shout out to the media for the win today. They were responsible for all of the losses and now they won this game 100%. Heard Miller was doing "Tre Day! Tre Day!" like the Jeanerret "May Day" call. Wonder how long he'd been planning to do that one. 

Schopp&Bulldog were in rare form, taking apart callers' arguments left and right, like it had been a loss. 

Why doesn't someone ask Tyrod or McDermott or Dennison why Tyrod can't audible? Or why didn't Greg Roman or Anthony Lynn?

Edited by LA Grant

On 23/11/2017 at 9:56 AM, bobm said:

Trying to figure out what our problems are. Bills and Sabres - many, many different players, coaches and staff and schemes, etc. We still lose in spite of all these changes and still have a fragile loser mentality which seems to snowball at any hint of adversity. What is the constant or common denominator? - Maybe, just maybe the constant in all of this is the constant negative media and coverage that continually pick at any sore wound. I'm starting to believe its affecting all of us and our teams with a not good enough, never win, here we go again attitude. Negativity reigns supreme. Just my humble opinion.

Mike Schopp spent most of the post game show recapping past Bills failures at Arrowhead. Obviously he prepped for a loss and wasn't going to let it go to waste.

55 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Actually I may have helped the win, like perhaps 0.00001%. 

I intentionally wore a red Bills tee shirt when I watched the game, figuring that the football gods hate us but if they weren't paying serious attention...

Oh.  My.  Gawd.  I, too, wore a red Bills t-shirt (Fred Jackson)!!  Together, we did this.  We made the Bills win!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Can't be a problem if you don't pay attention. Literally shut off all Bills from last Sunday through this morning. Talking heads and scribes are the worst, their job is to drive readership and support ads sales so they're not interested in detailed, rational analysis but stupid hot takes that either a) piss people off (Sully, Yucky, Schopp) or b) play to the homerism of fans (Murphy, Brown, Jones). 

Stop. Just stop supporting these hacks. If you require someone else's opinion to validate your own, you're weak. Everyone here has watched enough football to draw their own conclusions, stop reading opinion pieces and tuning into WGR55. Seriously, you'll be happier and healthier for you.

On 11/23/2017 at 9:56 AM, bobm said:

Trying to figure out what our problems are. Bills and Sabres - many, many different players, coaches and staff and schemes, etc. We still lose in spite of all these changes and still have a fragile loser mentality which seems to snowball at any hint of adversity. What is the constant or common denominator? - Maybe, just maybe the constant in all of this is the constant negative media and coverage that continually pick at any sore wound. I'm starting to believe its affecting all of us and our teams with a not good enough, never win, here we go again attitude. Negativity reigns supreme. Just my humble opinion.

This is ridiculous.  The Bills ineptness is largely traced back to Ralph Wilson who felt "shell shocked" after Tom Donahoe didn't work out as GM.  Since then he empowered the wrong individuals as decision makers for the franchise.  The Pegulas have only been around for a few years, but you can make the argument that they did the same thing by hiring Rex Ryan and largely keeping the same failed administration in place.  

Not so keen on the Sabres, but again you can look at the Pegulas empowering the wrong people to make important decisions (Ruff, Murray etc)