A Challenge

Foreigner

On November 23, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Foreigner said:

Out of all the nonsense that has come out of Coach McDermott the past few weeks, and the silence from

our apparently GM, and Ownership, you would think that someone in charge would challenge this team;

and its coaches to actually play NFL football this Sunday.

Has anyone actually said we stunk, and we need to coach or play better?

Is there any fire in anyone's  belly at OBD?

Has anyone gone into the film room and shown the D why they have been the worse in Bills history

the past three weeks?

Maybe other people feel different, but I would rather lose by a point with 0:00 left on the clock

than by 60-10.

Say something else Coach the next few days, besides saying I am going back to Taylor. That is something

that was a given. Tell us something we don't know. Challenge yourself and your players.

It is a privilege to be in the NFL on Thanksgiving day. Show us on Sunday.

Foreigner,

It sure does feel familiar doesn't it?  The Bills have started out well before only to go as cold as ice.  Like you I think the coaches should be more urgent about it.  Yes we were 5-2 but that was yesterday.  Even then we were a long long way from home.

I wish I could say that it feels like the first time that this has happened but I've seen it before.  It's like double vision man.  

We we deserve to win.  The players should all be saying "I'm gonna win" but it seems like the old doubts have crept in.  I'm tired of these head games.  Just play.  

I have waited so long long for a winner and the flames still burns but this coach seemed to go from a hot blooded young energetic guy to just another dirty white boy in the long list we've had.  There was some talent on the team but he proceeded to break it up once he got here.  Maybe he is hoping to draft the next great QB and just be a star rider type of coach.

He is still our coach and the flame still burns for the Bills in all of us.  Maybe we are just learning the hard way.  It might seem like the damage is done but I don't want to start over again so I for one will say Coach McDermot, I might not like everything you've done but I'm a fool for you anyway.  With Heaven on our side we will be ok.

Go Bills.