How many wins rest of season?

Jasovon

Still think this will be a carbon copy of 2011 where we'll get one more meaningless 'big win' and look like world beaters for a day. In 2011 it was Denver at home late in the season after a 6 game losing streak when we blew them out at home. This year probably the Colts game although they have actually looked competitive in their recent games unlike the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You haven’t been watching the Dolphins then either. They are a total mess. The Bills have still only lost one game at home. Those 2 trash teams aren’t winning in Buffalo. 

I forgot we are so above losing to other bad teams at home. I assume you’ll be betting every dollar you have on us those weeks?

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I forgot we are so above losing to other bad teams at home. I assume you’ll be betting every dollar you have on us those weeks?

We haven’t lost to bad teams at home. We got crushed by maybe the best team in football. Every year Bills fans panic about losing to these trash teams and then we destroy them. People act like they will lose so if it ever happened they could say “I told you so.” They will beat both of those teams.

Since the start of 2014 the Bills have won exactly half of their games. They aren’t the Browns on the field. They are as big of a joke but not as bad of a team. 

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We haven’t lost to bad teams at home. We got crushed by maybe the best team in football. Every year Bills fans panic about losing to these trash teams and then we destroy them. People act like they will lose so if it ever happened they could say “I told you so.” They will beat both of those teams.

Since the start of 2014 the Bills have won exactly half of their games. They aren’t the Browns on the field. They are as big of a joke but not as bad of a team. 

I’m not panicking. I’m also not going to guarantee wins especially after the last few weeks.

Colts and Phins

Hope I’m wrong though and we lose out.

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I think the front office told mcD to tank. The way the defense is playing idk if I can see us winning another game. McDermott has a different vibe about him the last few weeks. He seems defeated

Funny how repeatedly watching your team get brutally drubbed can change a persons outlook?

I see maybe 1 win the rest of the way......our D is historically bad right now....you cannot win whatsoever the way they have been playing...no chance at all unless a miracle happens and they turn it around completely in the very immediate short term......next to impossible...sorry but my opinion....

KC...blowout loss (300+ yards on the ground-see above)

NE...not a chance

INDI...Gore has a career day (see above)

PHINS....sure  a win...why not

NE...yeah right okay

PHINS...loss

Again i hope im very very wrong....

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I’m not panicking. I’m also not going to guarantee wins especially after the last few weeks.

I don’t disagree that it’s hard to predict wins after the last few weeks. The last 3 weeks the Dolphins lost at home to bad Raiders and Bucs teams and got blasted by the Panthers. Both teams stink, that’s kind of the point. I can’t see that trash team coming into Buffalo and winning. That’s a split (at worst) in my opinion. The Colts are a win too. That’s probably a loss in Indy though.

Edited by Kirby Jackson