How many wins rest of season?

Jasovon

I just got odds of 4/1 on the Bills winning less than 6.5 games this year which i actually think is far too generous. I can genuinely see us winning only one more all year from the Dolphins or maybe Colts. 

How many wins do you see us getting rest of season?

i'm guessing the colts and home against the fish...so 2.  however, losing the next 2 i would want to see nate the rest of the way.  assuming tyrod will sign somewhere else next year, we will need a vet present. i think we should finally pluck matt moore from miami?, draft baker mayfield and keep peterman then concentrate on building the lines. sorry i went off topic.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm guessing the colts and home against the fish...so 2.  however, losing the next 2 i would want to see nate the rest of the way.  assuming tyrod will sign somewhere else next year, we will need a vet present. i think we should finally pluck matt moore from miami?, draft baker mayfield and keep peterman then concentrate on building the lines. sorry i went off topic.

Nope very much on topic. If we're not winning this year (and let's face it we aren't) we really do need to think about next year and beyond. 

If we somehow beat KC, then we get to 9-7 and the playoffs.  What do mean playoffs???!!!?  If KC kills us, then we go 7-9 with no chance of getting our franchise QB.  I would like to see Nate play 4 games, which should happen if we lose next 2.

29 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

I like this idea.  I'd grab Case from Minn.  Also, if Peterman continues to struggle, I'd draft 2 QBs (Mayfield and Faulk, perhaps)   

36 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

1 maybe 2, maybe.

This sounds right 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I see no less than 2 (and maybe no more). They will beat the Colts and the Phins at least once. 

The way this defense is playing I wouldn’t be so confident about beating anyone.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This sounds right 

The way this defense is playing I wouldn’t be so confident about beating anyone.

You haven’t been watching the Dolphins then either. They are a total mess. The Bills have still only lost one game at home. Those 2 trash teams aren’t winning in Buffalo.