How many wins rest of season?

Jasovon

KC - loss 59 - 6 Mahommes in for Smith, lights it up

NE - loss 77 -0 Gillislee runs for 500 yds

Indy- loss 34 -3 

Miami- loss 35 -6 (5 defensive tds)

NE - loss 105-0 Brady leads nfls first 100 pt win

Miami- win 3-2 Miami gets higher draft pick to take next great qb.

Maybe I'm being a little dramatic

On 11/23/2017 at 11:48 AM, joesixpack said:

This team isn’t sweeping Miami 

And after watching the last 3 games, I'm not sure how anyone can think the Colt game is a given. 

2 wins. It's the NFL, they're gonna win 2 close ones. Would not be too surprised if we win just 1 though.

Hopefully zero. Want high draft picks and let this new FO and coach build a team through the draft with players that fit their vision. They inherited a bunch of underwhelming talent and it finally came back to earth after the unsustainable manner they got to 5-2...turnovers and luck. Done with the 4-3 to 3-4 to 4-3 cycle of hiring and firing. Let them build this. Anyone who thought this team was a playoff team, sorry. They weren't with Watkins, Darby (not a scheme fit), or Dareus hopefully sees the reality. Front 7 is a mess. Need at least 2 LBs but I'd take 3, two tackles (KW is done), and some edge rushers. Lawson is a bust and the rest are depth. And the OL is horrible.

The lack of talent is sickening.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, CodeMonkey said:

As of today, fivethirtyeight.com sees the Bills with:
a 22% chance of beating the chiefs
a 24% chance of beating the pats at home
a 66% chance of beating the colts
a 66% chance of beating the fish at home
a 13% chance of beating the pats away
a 48% chance of beating the fish away

If it's correct (and it has called 61% of all games correctly this season so far), that puts the Bills at 7-9 for the season.

But that last game it sees as pretty much a coin flip so it thinks 8-8 is also a good possibility.

The Pats numbers are surprisingly high!  I figured 5% at home versus 1% away.  Actually there all a little high.  But as you say it's a Math equation.  It hasn't watched this team for many years in the second half of the season. 

I feel a win in KC today to get hopes soaring again only to crash as we get housed at home the next week. Then hopes skyrocket again as we rack up wins against the Colts and Dolphins. Then another loss at the Pats. But we have a shot at the last wildcard spot with help if we only beat the Dolphins in week 17. And not only do we lose, we do it in the most typical Bills way possible. And of course the help we needed didn’t happen anyway. A final kick when down. Thus ends the most painful season in recent memory as written by Stephen King.