• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
tlfcbb

Are we missing Felton?

I know the management have decided to go a different route at FB but I thought Felton was able to open up some good running lanes for Shady and MG.  Shady looked like he enjoyed running behind him and he is also a very good short yardage guy.  Add his blocking ability and I think he could still offer something to the team that we don't have now.  What I don't know is how his contract would work if we were to re-sign him.

You actually believe the Bills have a need for another FB?  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Not another one. A different one.  I believe Felton gave us more last year that DiMarco has this year.

4 minutes ago, tlfcbb said:

Not another one. A different one.  I believe Felton gave us more last year that DiMarco has this year.

DiMarco has been fine when used and is on 4 year deal. Felton isn't coming back. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, tlfcbb said:

I know the management have decided to go a different route at FB but I thought Felton was able to open up some good running lanes for Shady and MG.  Shady looked like he enjoyed running behind him and he is also a very good short yardage guy.  Add his blocking ability and I think he could still offer something to the team that we don't have now.  What I don't know is how his contract would work if we were to re-sign him.

I think the offensive line under Kromer's tutelage is what we're missing.  We basically have the same guys up front, but different coaches and now a zone blocking scheme.  So, I don't think we're missing Felton, but rather a competent offensive coaching staff.

2 hours ago, tlfcbb said:

Happy Thanksgiving Jerome!

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DiMarco has been fine when used and is on 4 year deal. Felton isn't coming back. 

I won't pretend that I'm rewinding the DVR to specifically watch Felton or DiMarco's blocking, but PFF does that as part of their business, and they say DiMarco's been just fine (#4 rated FB). Look, it's a limited role, but it's right up there now with the least of the Bills' problems. 

Felton was fine- just as good as DiMarco. But he's not "their guy" so he's gone. In all honestly though, fullbacks are a dime a dozen. Greg Roman's offense is the thing they're missing most.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:57 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

He shouldn't have been signed to a 4 day contract. This guy is worthless. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He shouldn't have been signed to a 4 day contract. This guy is worthless. 

Incorrect.  He does a nice job in the run game when he's in as a lead blocker.