Darrelle Revis Signs with KC

26CornerBlitz

On 11/22/2017 at 3:17 PM, KD in CA said:

A 4 yard reception.....the great Sammy Watkins' signature moment as a Bill!!  

But what a 4 yard reception. Don't ignore the style points. Those moves, perfectly amplified by the color rush red, hair flowing in the wind tunnel created by his own moves ...

EDIT: I thought about it a little more and it made me sad. That is when we owned the Jets ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Revis was probably one of the best ever at his position in his first 5 years. I find it hard to believe that he has nothing left in the tank. He came back from a serious knee injury in 2012 and although he wasn't the same star he once was, he still had quality and teams still sometimes avoided testing him. In 2015 he had 5 INTs.  When I heard he had signed for KC I was surprised that nobody had taken a look at him before this. In fact I thought he was still with the Jets. My 2nd thought was why didn't we think of trying him out? Our D has been horrible lately and has been banged up here and there. throughout the season.   A vet like that might have helped our secondary and added some depth for a bargain price.  But isn't that obvious?