• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

Bills at Chiefs **Predict the Score**

Chiefsvsbuffalo-bills.jpg

tyrodtaylorbills.jpg

Sean McDermott Avoids a Catastrophe in Buffalo by

Going Back to Tyrod Taylor.

link

9 things we learned about the Kansas City Chiefs, Buffalo Bills' Week 12 opponent

link

Struggling after hot start

The Chiefs started the 2017 season 5-0 with wins over the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles. It appeared that the team was a serious Super Bowl contender in the AFC, but the wheels have fallen off in recent weeks. Kansas City is 1-4 in their last five games following their 12-9 loss to the Giants. Both the Chiefs and Bills have looked mediocre after hot starts.

Smith made uncommon mistakes

Alex Smith protects the ball as well as any quarterback in the NFL, so it was odd to see him throw two costly interceptions against the Giants. The veteran finished with an efficient stat line (27-of-40, 230 yards), but his two interceptions led to nine Giants points.

Leslie Frazier: Bills vs. Chiefs 'most important game' of year, says everything else 'irrelevant'

link

NFL Picks Week 12: Opening Odds And Expert Predictions Against The Spread

link

The Bills and Chiefs were once two of the hottest teams in not only the AFC, but also in the entire NFL. Buffalo started the year 5-2, while Kansas City was the last remaining undefeated club with a sterling 5-0 record. Both have cooled off significantly in the weeks since, with the Chiefs dropping four of their last five—including back-to-back defeats the past two games—and the Bills bringing a three-game losing streak into Week 12. Each of these franchises once seemed like near locks to make the playoffs, but are are now in serious jeopardy of missing out

It hurts to say my prediction......Chiefs 34  Bills 23........I have lost all faith in our defence at this point.....but i hope i am wrong!

50 - 21 Chiefs. I don't see the D stopping Hunt. Smith probably passes for about 220 yards but only because he will not need to pass that much since we can't stop the run.

I honestly think our zone defense is made to stop offenses like KC. If they don't figure out to run it up the middle every time, I think we give Alex Smith some issues. Now our offense? I'm not so sure about them. I guess that depends on Benjamin and Matthews status.

Bills 17

Chiefs 16 (missed XP)

I dont know how this will turn out. I do know that If anyone on this green earth knows Seans tendencies its Andy. I expect a loss, I hope we win. I will be watching the whole game regardless just as I have for everyone that I was physically able to watch for the last 3 decades.

I'm going with 47-10 Chiefs. 

For a while there last Sunday we were down by that score to the Chargers, having just lost to the Saints by the same blow out.  I was thinking the Bills couldn't possibly lose two games in a row by 47-10....so now we have a chance to make two out of three!  Come on guys....YOU CAN DO IT!!!