2018 Senior Bowl

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

This Okowonko is really fast.

Very. Not sure if he’s a great fit for McD’s base defense though. He’s super undersized for a DE and probably doesn’t have the coverage ability you look for in a McD LB. I suppose you could have said the same about Jerry Hughes though, but even Hughes is bigger that Okoronkwo. 

I was already not on board with Allen but today sealed it for me.  Please stay away from him. Please.  Whoever said he's about 2-3 years away, I think you are absolutely correct.  What I specifically did not like watching Allen today:

1)  Lack of Footwork in the Pocket

2)  Slow Processor of what's in front of him.  Held on to the football way too long at times.

3)  Accuracy Issues

4)  White and Benkert look much more ready and prepared to play in the NFL

Whoever is drafting Allen is doing so on untapped potential alone. 

• Like (+1) 1

That was pretty much a perfect drive for Allen. That is what NFL teams are gonna be praying they can get out of him on a semi-consistent basis.

4 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Wonder what round White will go in.  He really impressed.

I’ve pretty much hated him all year, but he was really good in the first half. Personally still wouldn’t touch him before Day 3, but seems like others are much higher on him than I am. 

Lauletta’s answered my concerns in terms of velocity; he’s become much more intriguing to me this week. 

Edited by DCOrange

19 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I was already not on board with Allen but today sealed it for me.  Please stay away from him. Please.  Whoever said he's about 2-3 years away, I think you are absolutely correct.  What I specifically did not like watching Allen today:

1)  Lack of Footwork in the Pocket

2)  Slow Processor of what's in front of him.  Held on to the football way too long at times.

3)  Accuracy Issues

4)  White and Benkert look much more ready and prepared to play in the NFL

Whoever is drafting Allen is doing so on untapped potential alone. 

Well, if the Giants are thinking QB and are serious about Eli having 2-3 more years ahead of him...could be a nice landing spot for both Allen and the Giants.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.