2018 Senior Bowl

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

White is a worse passer and a worse athlete IMO. They aren’t even close. 

Lol. Seriously?!?

White reads defenses and throws with anticipation. He is the way better passer. 

Could give two craps about who is the better athlete. 

White has the size advantage too

Laurletta will go in Peterman range. White is going in Jimmy G range 

Edited by Ittakestime

On 1/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, wppete said:

Just watched the Mason Rudolph interview at the senior Bowl on NFL network with Mike Mayock. I am actually glad he is not participating at the senior bowl and after that interview I am convinced he will be drafted by the Bills. It makes sense, his character matches what McBean is looking for. He is a senior with high character, strong accurate arm, elite size and all the records to back it up. 

we'll get him early in the 2nd round and it will be a nice value pick. Develop him for 2 years behind Smith. Peterman your backup.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Chark can play. He had a huge game in LSU’s comeback win against Auburn. He’s a good return man too. K not at all surprised to see him having a good week. He’s better than a lot of the receivers in this draft. He just had to play with Danny Etling.

Was just going to ask if he had return ability. That added value will help his chances compared to other prospects at the position.

49 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

This Lauletta kid is the one if we don’t get one of the Big 5 (Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen, Lamar). 

Id take him in the 2nd. 

He reminds me a lot of Derek Carr and Jimmy G. A bit less arm strength (but that'll grow with pro training) but he's mobile, good pocket awareness throws into TIGHT windows. 

People are already saying Pats are going to target him. They have their own 1st round pick and 2 2nd round picks one of which is San Fran's. So we will have to get in ahead of them.

On 1/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, wppete said:

Just watched the Mason Rudolph interview at the senior Bowl on NFL network with Mike Mayock. I am actually glad he is not participating at the senior bowl and after that interview I am convinced he will be drafted by the Bills. It makes sense, his character matches what McBean is looking for. He is a senior with high character, strong accurate arm, elite size and all the records to back it up. 

Can you give a quick overview of the interview?  Did they talk to him at all about the offense he's played in and the perception it is 1st read and 'throw deep to the open guy'

52 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

we'll get him early in the 2nd round and it will be a nice value pick. Develop him for 2 years behind Smith. Peterman your backup.

And I would be good with that

43 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

He reminds me a lot of Derek Carr and Jimmy G. A bit less arm strength (but that'll grow with pro training) but he's mobile, good pocket awareness throws into TIGHT windows. 

People are already saying Pats are going to target him. They have their own 1st round pick and 2 2nd round picks one of which is San Fran's. So we will have to get in ahead of them.

If Denver doesn’t take a q.b at five we could give them 21 for their 36? And next years first. That would put us ahead of the patriots and if we swing and miss we still have the extra fist next year.

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Lol. Seriously?!?

White reads defenses and throws with anticipation. He is the way better passer. 

Could give two craps about who is the better athlete. 

White has the size advantage too

Laurletta will go in Peterman range. White is going in Jimmy G range 

Kind of funny you put Lauletta in the Peterman range because thats exactly who I saw watching him play today

57 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Kind of funny you put Lauletta in the Peterman range because thats exactly who I saw watching him play today

Lack of arm strength is evident in both and we seen this year why that is important to NFL personnel which caused Peterman to drop. These NFL secondaries are too good and will just sit there and pick these guys off. You really need to be able to throw all the routes on NFL. 

5 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Lack of arm strength is evident in both and we seen this year why that is important to NFL personnel which caused Peterman to drop. These NFL secondaries are too good and will just sit there and pick these guys off. You really need to be able to throw all the routes on NFL. 

At least Peterman has a quick release.  Lauletta looks like he’s trying real hard to put velocity on the ball.  Quite a wind up.

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

At least Peterman has a quick release.  Lauletta looks like he’s trying real hard to put velocity on the ball.  Quite a wind up.

You could be correct there, I just haven't seen him enough. He is considered a 4th round guy but you know how works. He probably ends up falling later than that. After the first couple QBs, they usually slip 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.