CoT bet time

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Crusher back to making friends again.

lol....yeah if he's not carefully he will have another mental breakdown and cry how the world is against him and run away from home again.....i remember this all too well at BBMB.....it was great stuff...sometimes i miss that board..

3 hours ago, horned dogs said:

Over and Bills lose as Hunt rushes for over 200+. 35-17 Chiefs.

17 points? 14 of that i'm assuming is against the backups after the game

is over...I def can see a 35-3 game in the third quarter, I have no expectations

that the D can stop anything and even less faith that this offense can score.

oh yea, under. does garbage time count?

Edited by Albwan

59 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The opposite of CoN. 

As to the thread... what happens if it's over 130 and lose or under 130 yards and win? A push?

Gonna need over 230 to win the game, no time for another Panthers, Saints, Ravens, Steelers type showing. 

Push is fine 

I

1 hour ago, JPP said:

lol....yeah if he's not carefully he will have another mental breakdown and cry how the world is against him and run away from home again.....i remember this all too well at BBMB.....it was great stuff...sometimes i miss that board..

Why would I run from home ? I have enough ramen soup for 2 years there.  

Keep telling me about your friend crusher.    Us tbd'ers love nothing more than hearing boring tales from the bbmb.   

Teef can stay though.     He's a hoot.  

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

its a dig at Transplant obviously 

If people didn't accuse him of being Crusher we'd probably have not seen this thread from him.  

There is an old saying  - Don't poke the bear  Unless you are 100% sure you know all the facts. 

Yeah I caught the dig.

I wonder if the OP is saying he's taking his own bet...?

If he is, what the hell is he going to do if Taylor throws for over and we win? I don't think I've seen that poster say a single positive thing about this team under any of the three usernames I've seen from him   :lol:

And you might not want to poke bears, but paper tigers are okay :flirt:

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Gonna need over 230 to win the game, no time for another Panthers, Saints, Ravens, Steelers type showing. 

Push is fine 

I

Why would I run from home ? I have enough ramen soup for 2 years there.  

Keep telling me about your friend crusher.    Us tbd'ers love nothing more than hearing boring tales from the bbmb.   

Teef can stay though.     He's a hoot.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.....why you responding to me anyways??  I was talking to someone else but hey you seemed to have wanted to respond.....glad you just admitted to being who you are....are you ashamed of yourself to make up a new name?  Anyways thanks for replying to me eventhough you didnt need do Crusher....

4 minutes ago, JPP said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.....why you responding to me anyways??  I was talking to someone else but hey you seemed to have wanted to respond.....glad you just admitted to being who you are....are you ashamed of yourself to make up a new name?  Anyways thanks for replying to me eventhough you didnt need do Crusher....

Crusher has ramen soup at his house too ? 

I dont get it ?      Bbmb gotcha tactics with no legs will stop soon ?     Please ?   Tag a friend.    

Congrats on nailing the guy who isn't crusher by labeling him crusher ???‍♂️??‍♂️

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

6 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Crusher has ramen soup at his house too ? 

I dont get it ?      Bbmb gotcha tactics with no legs will stop soon ?     Please ?   Tag a friend.    

Congrats on nailing the guy who isn't crusher by labeling him crusher ???‍♂️??‍♂️

why would you respond to me??  i was quoting someone else in jest "fitzy" and yet you continue to respond...did i bring up some bad memories by mentioning bbmb?  did i bring up bad memories how "crusher" would always cry wolf against other posters?  I didnt respond to you "fitzy" initially but you seem to want to make a point with me...hmmmm...quack quack...see ya...bye...

Just now, JPP said:

why would you respond to me??  i was quoting someone else in jest "fitzy" and yet you continue to respond...did i bring up some bad memories by mentioning bbmb?  did i bring up bad memories how "crusher" would always cry wolf against other posters?  I didnt respond to you "fitzy" initially but you seem to want to make a point with me...hmmmm...quack quack...see ya...bye...

Go file the paperwork with the magistrate.    You're gonna get laughed at when we get to the courtroom. 

You guys are so obsessed with some guy that you call someone you don't know him ????

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Go file the paperwork with the magistrate.    You're gonna get laughed at when we get to the courtroom. 

You guys are so obsessed with some guy that you call someone you don't know him ????

Nah......just having fun.....hey dude....if you cant take it dont put up stupid threads like this.....bye again....

4 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

Over 130 and lose.