CoT bet time

Teddy KGB

21 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

literally one of the worst posters I've ever seen here. I literally have never said any of those things. in fact I was of the mind set that we should draft a qb at 10 last spring or draft one early in 18 even if taylor plays solid. you're a freaking duntz, dude. and obviously have comprehension issues.

you  mean "dunce"

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

you  mean "dunce"

I already explained this once.....in this modern era these here computer things we type on have spell check. I knew it was misspelled. it was slangy and I didn't care....... and i'll tell you what I told the other crappy poster. if that's all you have to say to that post then I think we're done here. good talk, friend. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

I already explained this once..... my computer has spellcheck I knew it was misspelled. it was slangy and I didn't care....... and i'll tell you what I told the other crappy poster. if that's all you have to say to that post then I think we're done here. good talk, friend. 

Run along now.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

This is the kind of BS that causes observers and black players to raise accusations of racism.  It uses the same phrase ("the chosen one") used repeatedly by race-baiting bigots against Obama.  Of course, we all know you don't hate Taylor because he's black, you just hate him because he's not Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, right?

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'm wishing for the losses because I was and am pro-tank to get an ACTUAL QB.

It's nothing personal. The guy just isn't good.

Bigotry is never personal. 

9 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Why werent you wishing for a loss under peterman? 

He was "okay" with a loss under Peterman but he "wants" losses under Taylor.  I think that speaks for itself.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

You're a piece of ****. Not that that's a surprise, when you think there's a racist behind every rock.

Do me a favor, die in a fire...twat.

it has nothing to do with him being black. I ROOTED FOR EJ.

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, that makes sense now. It’s actually kind of brilliant

image.png.c9bd9c66d2ba443a6e5ee3b88ee14c93.png    

Even Transplants make a bet posts are difficult to understand.

Just win the freaking game 

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

This is the kind of BS that causes observers and black players to raise accusations of racism.  It uses the same phrase ("the chosen one") used repeatedly by race-baiting bigots against Obama.  Of course, we all know you don't hate Taylor because he's black, you just hate him because he's not Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, right?

You sir are in the far left field.  the race crap has to stop 

Chosen one as in Tygod and or  Savior (Peterman)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

He was "okay" with a loss under Peterman but he "wants" losses under Taylor.  I think that speaks for itself.

What are you on about? There hasn't been even the slightest mention of race on this thread. You bringing it up makes you look like the biggest troll. If mentioning a QB's low passing yards is indicative of bigotry or racism, I really have no idea where this world is going. Maybe it's you that has the issue? Perhaps you see a low passing yard QB and make assumptions. Get a clue man.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Not even sure what this means but I think that he has more than 130 yards and the Bills still lose (although the Chiefs have been awful). I suspect Hunt runs all over him.

I have to go with this. I can't see us winning the game with the serious decline in defense reguardless of how Tyrod plays. 

If the defense all the sudden comes back to life and holds the chiefs to 14 points and a few turnovers then I would place a loss on the offensive side of the ball like I did when we played the Carolina Panthers. 

Think what you want about Tyrod. He certainly is capable of leading the offence to a lot of 3 and outs. It's just over reacting to pile everything bad with this team on him and dishonest. Besides we tried another QB and look how that turned out. Not even a little good.

Edited by Lfod

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What are you on about? There hasn't been even the slightest mention of race on this thread. You bringing it up makes you look like the biggest troll. If mentioning a QB's low passing yards is indicative of bigotry or racism, I really have no idea where this world is going. Maybe it's you that has the issue? Perhaps you see a low passing yard QB and make assumptions. Get a clue man.

Check out the asswipe SoTier's posts.

Dude's a flaming pile of ****.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Leave the thread w the racist nonsense.  

Tyrod sucks, Peterman sucks, Cutler sucks, every bill qb since Kelly has sucked.  

Get it ?   Or you're just a clown who cries racism at every chance ? 

Im sorry you didn't try harder in school.   

Edited by Air it out Fitzy
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

you may have officially moved into the worst poster category.  really...the race card?

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Tyrod sucks, Peterman sucks, Cutler sucks, every bill qb since Kelly has sucked.  

it's absurd. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

So you would place Nate and Tyrod at the same level of "sucking"?

31 minutes ago, JPP said:

HAHAHA.....i always wondered too.....now thats funny.....typical keyboard warriors coming up with something so asinine...but it is funny,,,,

I'm sure the person who created this church for its parishioners is a very nice guy and would take offense to being called a keyboard warrior and/or asinine.

Just now, Lfod said:

So you would place Nate and Tyrod at the same level of "sucking"?

I said it in a previous thread. the choice the bills as a team are faced with is:

a guy who won't take a chance, and a guy who never met a chance he didn't like.

they both suck, just different how.

Peterman gets you 5 INT in a quarter...Tyrod gets you 5 INT in a year but can't come back from a 4 point deficit.