CoT bet time

Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

your opinion is your opinion. it's definitely bias, but no one can tell you you're wrong. i think TT is above average, and given an OC and HC willing to build around his strengths (like other successful qbs), he would do very well. perhaps he'll land somewhere where the fan base isn't so inanely hostile.

10th OC will figure it out 

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

10th OC will figure it out 

hah

well look at the offense last season vs this season. the only thing that changed, other than losing Gills, was the OC and his approach. since the new regine got here, both sides of the ball have regressed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

its a dig at Transplant obviously 

If people didn't accuse him of being Crusher we'd probably have not seen this thread from him.  

There is an old saying  - Don't poke the bear  Unless you are 100% sure you know all the facts. 

Just enjoy laughing at all the doubletalk and qbr wins rings crowd 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Keep hedging those bets.       "He's Russell Wilson" 

"he's a top 10 qb" 

"I didn't say he's good" ??????

literally one of the worst posters I've ever seen here. I literally have never said any of those things. in fact I was of the mind set that we should draft a qb at 10 last spring or draft one early in 18 even if taylor plays solid. you're a freaking duntz, dude. and obviously have comprehension issues.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

literally one of the worst posters I've ever seen here. I literally have never said any of those things. in fact I was of the mind set that we should draft a qb at 10 last spring or draft one early in 18 even if taylor plays solid. you're a freaking duntz, dude. 

Dunce is the proper term 

9 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Just enjoy laughing at all the doubletalk and qbr wins rings crowd 

Actually its tiring.    My ignore list grows by 1 every week because certain posters only want to be right and not admit they could be wonng.

Some will call me hypocritical, but in truth my stance hasn't changed , imo Tyrod isn't good enough to lead this team by himself.   If Taylor proves me wrong then I am an idiot!! 

When he's not a passing QB and the run gets shut down we lose

When he is a QB and truly has a great game we still lose.   

This team sucks,  BBFS. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Actually its tiring.    My ignore list grows by 1 every week because certain posters only want to be right and not admit they could be wonng.

Some will call me hypocritical, but in trough my stance hasn't changed Tyrod isn't good enough to lead this team by himself.   If Taylor proves me wrong then I am an idiot!! 

When he's not a passing QB and the run gets shut down we lose

When he is a QB and truly has a great game we still lose.   

This team sucks,  BBFS. 

you kept relatively quiet and didn't rock the boat for the better part of 7 weeks talking about how you were warming up to taylor and now have come in spouting over and over about how you were right all along.... you are EXACTLY that.

you've gone from a fairly rational poster to borderline obnoxious on the subject very quickly.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

you kept relatively quiet and didn't rock the boat for the better part of 7 weeks talking about how you were warming up to taylor and now have come in spouting over and over about how you were right all along.... you are EXACTLY that.

you've gone from a fairly rational poster to borderline obnoxious on the subject very quickly.

He didn't join the church.      Stone him 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Haha Church of Tyrod.

HAHAHA.....i always wondered too.....now thats funny.....typical keyboard warriors coming up with something so asinine...but it is funny,,,,

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Please do a complete and thorough search on my history here.

I first joined this board because the BBMB shut down. My opinion of Typical / Tentative Taylor hasn't changed that much at all. 

I have always said he needs to improve and that if and when he did I would admit how wrong I was.   

Taylor was making progress (or it was the illusion of a defense) when we got to 5 -2.  I was warming up to him (which you just indicated)  I see that as the TRUTH.  I was almost ready to admit I was wrong!!! 

So ... not hypocritical, but rather consistent 

I may actually add one more to my ignore list today.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1