Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

omg Give it a REST! QBR as in Quarterback rating as in statistics mean NOTHING if your not looking at the whole picture. Clearly you are not.

Pretty certain he was being sarcastic.

36 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Absolutely. This team has multiple problems. Oline. Dline. Linebackers. Corner. Wr. Qb. Depth. They better be amazing at drafting.

You are correct.  And Bills fans better be amazing at patience, because this is a multi-year project.

34 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Absolutely. This team has multiple problems. Oline. Dline. Linebackers. Corner. Wr. Qb. Depth. They better be amazing at drafting.

Drafting and free agency. Bottom line, if you don't have a good throwing QB in this team then the Bills will never be elite. This offseason we need to get our QB and build a strong offensive line and work from there.

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Drafting and free agency. Bottom line, if you don't have a good throwing QB in this team then the Bills will never be elite. This offseason we need to get our QB and build a strong offensive line and work from there.

Elite passing QB is a must. I remember the Kelly days. They were never out of it. I was at a houston game at home where they put up 21 in the last 8 minutes to win. Those were fun times.

58 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Its the thinking that Taylor is the 20th to 25th best qb in the NFL.  

Odds of the qb in the hat being better is favorable. 19 of 32 pulls = hat please 

No its not that hat is also full of Tuels, Jamarcuss, Sanchez, leinarts etc. Dont act like thid is easy yo expose it for what it is which is complete bs.

3 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

No its not that hat is also full of Tuels, Jamarcuss, Sanchez, leinarts etc. Dont act like thid is easy yo expose it for what it is which is complete bs.

32 qb's in the hat.    Simple math, that's been explained.  

You like him and want to make excuses = that's cool.     CoT oath overrides 59 yard performance. ???

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

I feel bad for Peterman, but doesn't mean I can't laugh about it.  I blame it 100% on the HO & coaching staff and if McDermott was a man as said he should have apologized and said he failed Peterman, the team & the fans......

Laughed at this admittedly

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12220/nathan-peterman

Now if he comes back then all the power to him, just not this year.

22 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

How often do we read this crap?  The experts do know better.  They are paid that for a reason.  They may debate whether he is the future or not and that is fair.

A fifth round pick better then a first round pick......,  100X's better?????

I watch the Bills and see a terrible offensive scheme and not sure how much Tyrod is to blame.  

We now see Dax and that he may not be the second coming when the line not as good and missing his RB. 

I really thought Peterman's performance would humble a few of the so called experts on the board.  I always see how the national guys have no idea about the Bills and how wrong they will be.  Then they are right.  Every preseason it's the same thing.  Every media member crushed the Bills for the move to start Peterman and they were right.  

The issue to me is that most fans ONLY watch the Bills and highlights of other teams.  Tyrod is clearly a middle of the road starter.  It is inarguable at this point.  Yet to some they will trumpet their uninformed opinion and bash others as uninformed.  It's interesting if not frustrating.

1 hour ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

32 qb's in the hat.    Simple math, that's been explained.  

You like him and want to make excuses = that's cool.     CoT oath overrides 59 yard performance. ???

No its not there plenty of qbs in the nfl, along with plenty of qbs that flame out before their first year. Im beginning to think you know less about gootbsll than I originally thought.