Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

No his statement was he thought Peterman gave them a better chance to win. The reason was Tyrod just played 2 games throwing less than a Girl Scout would and lost both. What was the HC suppose to do, he seen 10 games from Tyrod, he obviously doesn't think it is good enough what he saw. Unfortunately Peterman laid a egg and don't tell me YOU knew that would happen. No where did it show Peterman would have a historically BAD day. I lay that more on the OC and QB coach then him. I will make any metaphor I want, Payton knew you don't learn throwing in the NFL by not throwing. That was the only thing you needed to take from that. Peterman needs to throw so we know where he is at, he has a LONG way to go! 

Tyrod played well against the Jets. And uh.. nearly everybody knew Peterman would lay an egg. Heck let's give Levi Brown another shot so we know where he is at.

19 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

No his statement was he thought Peterman gave them a better chance to win. The reason was Tyrod just played 2 games throwing less than a Girl Scout would and lost both. What was the HC suppose to do, he seen 10 games from Tyrod, he obviously doesn't think it is good enough what he saw. Unfortunately Peterman laid a egg and don't tell me YOU knew that would happen. No where did it show Peterman would have a historically BAD day. I lay that more on the OC and QB coach then him. I will make any metaphor I want, Payton knew you don't learn throwing in the NFL by not throwing. That was the only thing you needed to take from that. Peterman needs to throw so we know where he is at, he has a LONG way to go! 

Ignore him.   Tyrod  IS his bobblehead.  if you get my meaning. 

Tyrod played well against the Jets.

Tyrod played well against the that .

Tyrod played well against the other.

Taylror's worst loses games and his best ever hardly wins him games. 

Lets leave it at that.  

Saying Nate is better than Tyrod is ridiculous. Anyone believing someone realistically said that is being utterly ridiculous.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan