Pro Football HOF Announces 2018 Modern Era Semifinalists

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

He might be but he's also respected as one of the best MLB to ever play in the NFL which helps his cause to make the HOF. I can see the debate with the whole murder thing as hell I totally disrespect him as a human being but I can respect his play on the football field as an on the field leader and great talent. 

Then you can't use the argument that he is favored by the media.

38 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He was hired by a network.  My guess is that most of the "media" consider him as the clown that he presents himself as.  He has to be the least intelligent ex jock ever on TV.  

He's a total buffoon.

Emmit "He got debacled" Smith 

8 hours ago, somnus00 said:

A healthy Tony Boselli was an amazing tackle. But did he play enough games make it to the Hall. I can see arguments for and against.

I agree. I remember the playoff game where he shut down Bruce which was no easy task as we all know. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Air Coryell changed football.  

Don needs to be in the HOF.

After that I'll add Lewis and Moss.

He was a great innovator. I loved watching his teams in both St. Louis with Jim Hart and in San Diego with Fouts.   Those Charger teams with Jefferson (follwed by Wes Chandler), Joiner, Winslow, Muncie, and Brooks were so much fun to watch.   His teams could never get to the promised land and that is what holds him back from the HOF. 

15 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Air Coryell changed football.  

Don needs to be in the HOF.

After that I'll add Lewis and Moss.

Yup.  Personally I'd rank them Moss, Coryell and Lewis but those are the top 3.  TO is #4.

Moss might be the best football player I've ever seen.

The HOF is a joke until TO is in. I don't know how anyone can even argue against him with a straight face.

He was one of the biggest stars of a generation. People who don't even watch football know who he is. Anyone who leaves him off the ballot should have his voting rights stripped IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Then you can't use the argument that he is favored by the media.

It's the media that vote on this. Sports writers anyway. The guy was never convicted of anything and it's hardly an OJ case . Lewis was an awesome player , one of my all time favorites to watch and I hold nothing against him whatsoever.