'He literally didn't block me': Chargers' Bosa mic'd up vs. Bills

Foxx

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

But Marcell was a fat piece of **** and another Whaley mistake.

I read it here.

who cares about stats. He nearly always took up two bodies.

That is worth its price in gold. ask Jerry Hughes or Kyle Williams

wait.

wrong thread

1 minute ago, Pbomb said:

He did hit him on all 4 besides the dimarco drop

and he lined up on different sides of the ball. Crazy stuff

Frazier take note.you can move 55 around. Jim did and it worked

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Awful trade dude. McBeane lost. Bills lost. Accept it.

I have accepted it, i don't need to like it though

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They haven't exactly been shy about shipping other players out of town and replacing them; why hold back here?

I've seen some good assessments objectively verifying the "gap discipline" thing and have verified the "craptastic tackling" myself.

So serpently, more than one thing has gone bad.

It is what iv'e been saying man. Lots of things wrong with the Bill's.

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

and he lined up on different sides of the ball. Crazy stuff

Frazier take note.you can move 55 around. Jim did and it worked

I have accepted it, i don't need to like it though

Ya atleast one was on dawkins. Josh cohen on twitter has a video of all 4. Pitiful how quick bosa gets in every time. This oline is terrible

3 hours ago, JPP said:

No its just Mills level of play,......seen it many times this season.....you know the turnstile thing....alive and doing well in bills country......nothing here....

So that reflects on the decision making of Beane and McDermott, right? So which is it... Miller intentionally didn't block or are they starting a bad OLman stupidly?

30 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

He did hit him on all 4 besides the dimarco drop

I know he is their best rusher, but it is like the Bills (or the coaching) purposefully did nothing to stop him when Peterman was in. 

Edited by Paulus

32 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I know but bringing players have been hard.  I think shipping out players was not based on ability but being part of a team mentality and work ethic

We have 5 CB and 4 safeties on our roster and all of them are new to the team this year.  Only one is a draftee.

We have 6 WR on the roster, only 1 was here last year (Tate) and only one is a draftee.

Apparently when they're motivated, it isn't so hard to bring players in.

3 hours ago, Manther said:

There are many, many, many combinations on the O line that are better than this one.  

IMO this is almost the worst possible combination.

Wood and Groy seem (since they both just signed this training camp and offseason) to be the only two sure O lineman on the team next year .  You would think the HC has plan to play them together at some point OR never? 

Any combination that doesnt include Ducasse and definitely not Mills. Only player who looked worse than Peterman

11 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

That is so piss poor!!!!!

i wish McD would call out the poor oline play. And that is inexcusable. Mills is Terrible and I hope Dawkins gets better cause Glenn is worthless these days.

Bills should draft 2 Olinemen with there first 4 picks. 

At the point saying replace them all O-Line players. Even OC and O-Line coach.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Mills is terrible. Everyone knew/knows this.

Yet they have done nothing to address the issue. And before you say "we drafted a tackle in the 3rd round" isn't it telling that he wasn't able to unseat Mills? 

Oline is a Trainwreck across the board 

We drafted an OT in the 2nd round, and no, it's not telling, because Cordy was injured through camp and parts of the season so the rookie was put on the left side.  The question is why can't Henderson get a look at RT? 

3 hours ago, PABillsfan23 said:

Worst OL in the league 

Yeah but....this has been argued by me for the past 4 years and many on this board will still argue to this day that using high draft picks to build an O line is a waste. "They can be had  in the middle to late rounds". Give me a break. Our OL is terrible. We can't pass block or run block.  So far this decade, in eight years we have drafted 5 OL somewhere in the top four rounds. Glenn, Dawkins, Koujo, Hairston and Miller out of 32 picks.  Build from the inside out. OL/DL unless a can't miss QB is available. In the same time period, we drafted EJ Manuel as the lone QB.  No WR/RB/CB/S/K/TE etc until the lines and QB are settled. We are a very long way from being a contender. This is as bad as I've felt as a Bills fan and its been almost 50 yrs! 

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I blame our offensive line and Linebackers on the last 3 games.

Offense cant block

LBS cant hit the gaps.

next draft first 4 picks in any given order.

QB

LT

4-3 ILB

DT

I have a feeling we'll see more than one DT in the first four picks.  McD's defense requires pressure up front in both phases of the game; dominating pressure.  That front 7 will take precedence in this draft outside of QB.  Look for a couple LB's and couple DT's in the first three rounds.

I have a feeling Cordy Glenn will be outta there too for more picks toward that end.

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

'He literally didn't block me': Chargers' Bosa mic'd up vs. Bills

the play in question begins at the 0:59 mark.

..... whats the deal here?

did Mills let him by because he was unhappy Tyrod was benched?

should he be benched?

were there others who mailed it in as well?

Hell, on the third INT, we had three guys "blocking" their two and they both got through...

2 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

It isn't a Taylor or Peterman thing it's a Mills thing.  Don't let the two pictures fool you.  Taylor was flattened in less than 2 seconds.

23722302_10214767854579030_7228876157010

23755048_10214767854739034_8262858294778

I instantly thought of this series.   

That play was a total whiff but it was one of multiple by Mills on that drive alone........and Taylor still nearly took them to victory.