'He literally didn't block me': Chargers' Bosa mic'd up vs. Bills

Foxx

1 minute ago, BobDVA said:

It would seem that it is universally accepted that Mills and Ducasse suck at the game of football.  McD's apparent failure to see this is leading me to slip in my hopeful belief in the process.

Hey we are just Fans. what do we know?

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't tell me, let me guess...after another few posts like this you're gonna be all "oh, sorry you couldn't tell I was joking!"

I think "lightly shitposting" would be more appropriate...

No, I don't think there was a conspiracy against Peterman. But, I won't discount the possibility one one having existed. Are you discounting the possibility?

*Also, the one post you responded to regarding "joking" literally had a Leslie Neilson gif in it. Come on, man!!!

Edited by Paulus

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

THANKS!  You rock!

Take me with a big salt shaker because I'm no OL maven but doesn't it look like he's set in the wrong place for the formation he's facing - too close in to Ducasse and positioned wrong to be effective?  This was last year MNF so it's Mills, it's not something Castillo is coaching him to do.

Anyway very similar play and protection breakdown.  Good find and QED. 

That was 3rd and goal from the 7 and instead of a successful pass play to get us closer or score we took a sack and it was then 4th and goal from almost the 20.  We were down by 6 so we would have won.  If the refs hadn't screwed us in the first half, and Carpenter missed, we could have kicked a field goal and gone into overtime also.

Was Bosa literally unblocked on every Peterman INT? Maybe, therein lies the agreement to sabotage Peterman. Easy to agree to just let one certain guy roam free in the backfield.

Edited by Paulus

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

So, players never purposefully suck when they don't agree with a coaches decision? 

I'm going to say yes, your statement is correct, players never purposely (purposefully) suck. Unless you have proof. Not "I think so", proof.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I'm going to say yes, your statement is correct, players never purposely (purposefully) suck. Unless you have proof. Not "I think so", proof.

I honestly wish I was that naive. I really do...

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

exactly right. our defense didn't suck so bad all of a sudden either. something is up here.

You think the team has mailed it in. I don't know. They may not have like the Dareus trade or TT being benched. If true McDermott has lost the locker room.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Idk, man. The way Tyrod was running around with his helmet on, it seems like he might have known what was up. 

I mean, Peterman was not even finished dropping back when some of these guys were let in. Sure it happened to Tyrod, but not on every play. 

I feel quite certain that the LAC Dline knew Peterman wasn’t gonna run so they just pinned their ears back. With Taylor, they can’t rush up the field as far. 

2 hours ago, JPP said:

It started with the jets game.....198 yrds on the ground....NO game 298 yards on the ground and LAC game i believe was close to 150 yards....nothing just happened suddenly....

Marcel was traded, that's what happened. Jax was giving up 130 yds per game on the ground. Then Marcel shows up, under 60 yds per game on the ground. Maybe I'm reading too much into it?! Don't think so.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That would require someone to replace them...

They haven't exactly been shy about shipping other players out of town and replacing them; why hold back here?

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

It mystifies me.

Being figured out is one thing. But something more is amiss then the trade

I've seen some good assessments objectively verifying the "gap discipline" thing and have verified the "craptastic tackling" myself.

So serpently, more than one thing has gone bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Marcel was traded, that's what happened. Jax was giving up 130 yds per game on the ground. Then Marcel shows up, under 60 yds per game on the ground. Maybe I'm reading too much into it?! Don't think so.

Yeah but we got that wonderful 6th round pick for him i believe it was (sarcasm)......the inepitude of this coaching staff is incredible......couldnt they wait until the end of the season.....he may have been a disturbance (dont know for sure) but its the staffs job to coach him up i would think......but i just state my opinions in my armchair.....

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

Yeah but we got that wonderful 6th round pick for him i believe it was (sarcasm)......the inepitude of this coaching staff is incredible......couldnt they wait until the end of the season.....he may have been a disturbance (dont know for sure) but its the staffs job to coach him up i would think......but i just state my opinions in my armchair.....

Tough call. I think the $ off the books will help the rebuild take place quicker. They found someone to eat that contract when most didn't think we could pull the trade off.  Jags make the playoffs and it turns into a 5th, I believe. They are making the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They haven't exactly been shy about shipping other players out of town and replacing them; why hold back here?

I've seen some good assessments objectively verifying the "gap discipline" thing and have verified the "craptastic tackling" myself.

So serpently, more than one thing has gone bad.

I know but bringing players have been hard.  I think shipping out players was not based on ability but being part of a team mentality and work ethic

2 hours ago, JPP said:

No its just Mills level of play,......seen it many times this season.....you know the turnstile thing....alive and doing well in bills country......nothing here....

I had hoped we could move Dawkins over there, but Glynn has been to unhealthy.  Dead weight for the team imho.  We need to draft another tackle high...and unload Cordy....a good player when healthy, but, apparently never to be solid again.

54 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Was Bosa literally unblocked on every Peterman INT? Maybe, therein lies the agreement to sabotage Peterman. Easy to agree to just let one certain guy roam free in the backfield.

He did hit him on all 4 besides the dimarco drop